what are these 'loyalty points'?

Just a quick one, just placed my order and its the first time i've noticed it but i just got some loyalty points, what are they and how do we redeem them/what are they worth?

thanks xx

http://www.ipoints.co.uk/

thanks studley hun x

Here's some more information about ipoints and the LoveHoney Loyalty Programme.

In short, it's like Airmiles or Nectar points for the Internet.

If you join the scheme, you get 10 ipoints for every £1 you spend at LoveHoney.

You can also earn ipoints by shopping at the sites featured on the ipoints Web site.

And when you've earned a load of points, you can spend them on goodies on the ipoints site.

You can't currently spend them on products from LoveHoney, but you will be able to soon.

In short, it's another good reason to shop at LoveHoney!

Ooooh, that's great!!

great idea

I'm registered but have never used them (did it cos if you refer a friend who joins up you get 100 points, and the bloke refered me lol). How many points equal what money? (So how many points is £1 or something?)

ok thanks richard!

crayola wrote:

I'm registered but have never used them (did it cos if you refer a friend who joins up you get 100 points, and the bloke refered me lol). How many points equal what money? (So how many points is £1 or something?)

depends on the site you buy from, lovehoney offer 10pionts per £1, but some offer less. you can get points from other big sites like amazon, firebox etc. i am saving mine up for a couple of things - though that might change if lovehoney offer items through there!

Word of warning though, they do spam you a hell of a lot! Every other day pretty much I get an email from them, often full of stuff of no interest to me. I like the idea of the points though. Don't tell ipoints but I might set up a rule in my email that deletes their messages... Bit harsh because one of the ways they'll earn their money is by being paid to promote other companies through the emails they send out, but hey!

Hmmm Im with ipoints and get no spam from them at all. Hardly an emails from them either...Maybe you did't tick the wee box jake. Oooo I can't wait to spend mine on LH!! Keep us posted Richard

think i need to sign upto it then

Cheers pinkbeach, I'll go back and check my settings on their website :)

pinkbeach wrote:

Hmmm Im with ipoints and get no spam from them at all. Hardly an emails from them either...Maybe you did't tick the wee box jake. Oooo I can't wait to spend mine on LH!! Keep us posted Richard External Media

yeah i think i may have missed the weee box !! External Media But i not sure my computer is into water sports i'll try in and see ?

@Jake - you can log into your account on www.ipoints.co.uk and set your e-mail preferences so that they don't e-mail you at all.

We knew that ipoints are apt to send lots of e-mails so we provided this info on the ipoints sign-up page on LoveHoney.

By default, ipoints will send you offers and surveys by e-mail and in the post. If you don't want to receive them, go to the My Personal Information screen, uncheck the Mailing boxes and click the grey "Validate the changes" button at the bottom.

@ Crayola - the points are worth different amounts depending what you spend them on. You can see what you can spend your ipoints on here.

Of course, it's loads of fun to earn them when you shop at LoveHoney

wow richard, you so dedicated working this late!

Cheers Richard! Ahh you guys are so helpful, it's great :)

Thanks Richard most helpful im impreessed

Hi Richard,

placed three orders at LoveHoney during the last week and only today signed up to ipoints. Is there a way of adding the points from previous orders?

three orders wow! you're gonna have fun!