What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Working online.

1 Like

Still in bed and feeling bad about it. Thinking i should get a shower and do an essential shop before lunch.
Feel a personal crisis coming on and with approaching birthday im just meh

2 Likes

Itā€™s still the morning, so youā€™re fine. :slightly_smiling_face: I like to time my shopping trip to when they yellow sticker the cakes. Getting a bag full of cut-price chocolate buns perks me up a treat. :+1:

4 Likes

Good plan but recently supposed to be eating better.
I need to work on exercise and motivation but they seem too difficult :frowning:

3 Likes

I mean, you know, buy other food too. Donā€™t just get the cakes. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the best thing I can advise it to aim for having a shower as soon as you can. I donā€™t feel anywhere near ready for the day until Iā€™ve blasted myself with some super hot water. :slightly_smiling_face: And if I can get through the shower without sitting down in it and crying then Iā€™m in a much better position to tackle the day. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

@zombifiedguy I find coming on here gets me out of bed on my days off, i just make sure my phone is out of reach, so i have to get out of bed. Whan you go shopping after your shower make sure you buy a little treat for yourself, you deserve it. If you still feel down, come here and join in the games etc, it will take your mind off things, and likely give you a laugh. Weā€™re here for you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The problem is, when im usually on here im stationary lol.
Its like with exercising, theres no reward that motivates me to work out.
Shower done

1 Like

Spending my break from work snuggling with the dog. Started work at 7, finally got round to taking a break. Working from home so no pressure to take it at a particular time :blush:

3 Likes

@zombifiedguy
What really help to motivate me and may help you.

Remember why youā€™re doing it - is it for health reasons or do you want to look and feel better about yourself?

You could try and print off a picture of yourself either when you feel youā€™re looking your worst or your best.
This can help you everytime you look at it to think either - I do not want to look this way again, or this is just how I want to look. And the only way to achieve that is to knuckle down and put the work in.

Allow yourself a small treat on the weekend, something you have been really looking forward to.
Maybe even use an app to count your calories if food is a big problem.

Itā€™s so hard but Iā€™m with you, on this journey myself - sending hugs :hugs:

Iā€™m going to go upstairs and do a 30 min step workout from YT.
If you do some more intense exercise it doesnā€™t even have to be for long, as long as you get that heart racing.

5 Likes

That sounds so familiar, for a minute I thought my OH had started posting on here! :joy:

Just flicking through the tv listings for tonight and about to go for a walkā€¦got to burn off those cakes somehow! :+1:

4 Likes

Just prepping for my weekly Monday afternoon business update call - it lasts for around 2.5 hoursā€¦yippee! :zzz: :desktop_computer: :moneybag: :zzz:

Any calls longer than 90 minutes are a complete waste of time. (In fact, any meeting longer than 90 minutes is too.) Iā€™ll be thinking of you in your hours of pain.

3 Likes

Well @KinkyMira I know youā€™re right! At least Iā€™m always first up and have done my bit already - now I can go back to browsing LH :lovehoney_heart: but got to keep an ear out in case I get asked a question!!! :ear:t3: :calling: :computer:

Roll on 16:30 :tea:

2 Likes

Today I snagged myself a cheesecake. :dart::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ooh nice! :yum:

1 Like

Just finished off levelling the base for the summer house and put the membrane down hopefully get the base down this week finger crossed sorry today I smell awful so just having a coffee and then a shower :shower: to de skunk myself :shower::shower::shower::shower::mask:

1 Like

Busy chap @Gazza_64 you deserve a drink! :beers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do I add part posts like @wildflower and @Ian_Chimp just did?

You canā€™t beat doing the shopping when the price reductions hit, Iā€™ve also snagged a cheesecake (lemon oneā€‹:yum:,)

2 Likes

After a busy day im finally able to sit down, well lay down so Iā€™m currently having a long earned chillax watching tv getting snuggles with Oh and pups, living the dream :star_struck::heart:

Looking through the site deciding what to purchase next, only a couple of days until payday however Iā€™m slightly concerned some of the products Iā€™m really needing will be gone forever by Thursday as they are discontinuing them :scream:

The easiest way to partially quote a post is if you highlight the text you want to quote, and then click the floating QUOTE button. If it doesnā€™t turn up, check the box next to ā€œEnable quote reply for highlighted textā€ on your Preferences/Interface page. :+1:

You can find out a little more in the Forum How-To

1 Like