What are you currently doing?

Thanks, it’s next Monday.

3 Likes

Sorting out all my lingerie, i wish i had never started.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for you that it goes well.x

Watching crime scene: The Texas killing fields on Netflix

I wish I had all the time you have, there must be 48 hours in each day for you. You are always doing things either having sex or going to the city. You are evidently a very well organised lady.

Layed out on the sofa, watching tv with a box of tissues shivering and a banging headache.:face_with_thermometer:

5 Likes

@Loopylane hope you feel better soon. X

Thank you, so do I, feel like my head is about to explode

I hope it clears up soon @Loopylane :slightly_frowning_face::crossed_fingers::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Been sleeping on an off for most of the day.

2 Likes

Reading LH forum posts from various topics edited by mod

Applying for jobs.

Lay in bed with the missus full of the flu, getting plenty of r&ring and bdsming as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cold_sweat::heart:

Went back to the gym for the first time in quiiiiite a while. Not totally unfit, but definitely not where I was before I had to stop :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Decided to go to bed, and rot away​:sneezing_face:

2 Likes

are you feeling any better?

Sending lots more hugs @Loopylane :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Watching The Rig.

1 Like

Seen the trailer, pls let us know if it is any good. It appears to be deep water horizon meets day after tomorrow.

2 Likes

Not long sat down after a long first day of sorting through stuff - keeping and chucking things.
We’ve been waiting 16 years for the council to help us, but basically they couldn’t give a :poop: so our landlady has given us an eviction notice, and has given us until June, but for the council to help us, we have to wait for a letter from the bailiffs, so that’s what we’ve got to wait for. But for now we’re just going through things of what we need now, go in to storage and what can be dumped. There was a lot of crap we cleared today :joy: Luckily hubby’s brother in-law is with a removal company, so that’s sorted, and storage containers we can store our stuff.
I hope this is our year. We’ve never had a family home in 16 years, just a place to stay. Just want a proper family home, a place to call home and raise our children. So here’s hoping :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes