What are you currently doing?

Congratulations @oldun :clinking_glasses:

Congratulations @oldun :two_hearts::clinking_glasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Checking different CV templates.

I’m watching Kaleidoscope, just about to finish the Blue episode.

1 Like

Apparently you can watch it in any order as long as you leave the white episode to last.

1 Like

I love that about it, I’m on pink now and white is next. Its much better than I expected.

1 Like

Thank you, on my way home now on a packed train​:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Me and the finance are lay in bed full of the flu after sleeping most of the day :cold_sweat:We are just having a discussion as he’s wanting me to post full body pictures but i don’t think i look anywhere near good enough as im incredibly body conscious :scream:

Happy wedding anniversary @Oldman hope you and your wife have a lovely day :tada::100::green_heart:

2 Likes

Up far too early and can’t get back to sleep so I’m using this time to catch up on my TV.

3 Likes

Don’t do what you’re not comfortable with, I hope you both feel better soon

1 Like

Looks like I won’t be doing much as just tested positive for Covid​:sneezing_face::mask:

Oh balls! Hope you’re feeling ok. Put your feet up and take it easy :relaxed:

1 Like

Continuing my cleaning blitz although I must admit I’m not feeling the motivation today :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you, bloody typical though it’s when I’m off shift. Can’t happen whilst I’m in work​:rofl:

Thank you , we had an OK day . Hope you two are on the mend . I am old , broke down and in very modest shape and am a shadow of my young self . You may notice I have posted several photos . However it is up to you if you feel comfortable posting any photos . Though I would have to agree with your partner from what I can see in your mini picture . If you feel like playing with making a photo for your own collection , there are many tricks to showing many body areas where they look pretty good . Poses and lighting can have a big effect and especially shadows . Who knows , maybe you will be surprised at how good you look . Here is a thread on the subject . The Little Thread of Photo and Video tips and tricks

1 Like

Oh no, sorry to hear that @Loopylane, I hope you’re ok :slightly_frowning_face::crossed_fingers:

Thank you @Knight1119 , just feel like a heavy head cold at the moment. This will be 2nd time, last time wasn’t bad at all​:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Loopylane, I’m glad you’re ok, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hope your appointment went well.

Just home from the gym, so chilling.

3 Likes