What are you currently doing?

Sat in work on my break reading through lovehoney forum posts :joy:

1 Like

Home getting warmed up in a nice hot bath reading the forum posts then my plan is to talk OH into a nice session see what she fancies

1 Like

Applying for jobs

1 Like

@Knight1119 :crossed_fingers: something will turn up

Thanks @steevo68 :+1::crossed_fingers:

Hope you have an amazing time :heart_eyes:

Looking forward to hearing all about trip and your gift from hubby.

1 Like

Have a great time @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x . I have just fell over. Blood everywhere, glasses damaged as well. Really having a bad week this week, must remain positive though.

1 Like

oh no! hope you are ok. Bloody glasses are expensive too

Oh no @steve19. Much love from here xx

Hope you’re ok @steve19 :hugs:

Hope you’re ok.x

Currently in the pub having dinner for one whilst waiting for my daughter to finish work.

2 Likes

Hope you’re feeling brighter soon @steve19 :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh no, sorry to hear that @steve19 mate :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hope you’re ok @steve19, did something cause the fall?

1 Like

@steve19 hope you are ok? X

1 Like

Trying to work out why some posts won’t open via the discourse app and they have to be opened in a seperate browser. @Ian_Chimp ???

Just about to jump in the bath and then get into some fresh jim jams for an early night.

Is that from using the Search, by any chance? There’s a glitch with that at the moment:

3 Likes

It is indeed - thanks Ian,
I so hope that it gets fixed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Currently on day 2 of being stuck in bed with nausea, migraines and sensitivity to sunlight (and it just has to be summer in Aus right now :sob:)

Gonna be spending the day catching up on some shows and napping. Still sucks because I was supposed to be updating inventory/prices and uploading the first lot of underwear for the year, I already feel so behind!

2 Likes