What are you currently doing?

Just about to go into my next Counselling session.

6 Likes

Hope it helps!

Seriously impatient

1 Like

I’m not really sure it’s helping @WillC

1 Like

Back to normality. Had such a lovely time with hubby, but he’s back at work, and I’ll be doing the school run shortly.

4 Likes

Give it time, if it doesn’t work for you, at least you gave it a shot.

2 Likes

Thanks @WillC, perhaps I’m expecting too much too soon, my next session is booked for next week.

3 Likes

As @WillC said it’s very early days, I was having counseling about 8 month I think (and I think that was quick progress) once a week for the first couple of months and then (if I remember correctly) every fortnight after that. I did a lot of ‘homework’ thinking about and working on what we discussed and also tried hard to be conscious of anything that came up between times that we could discuss so as to make the most of my time.

Please don’t give up, 3 sessions (is that where you are?) Is barely anything, especially if you find it hard to open up. It’s taken a long time to build and embed the thought processes you currently have, it will take some time to unravel that and help you polish and repair the parts that need some TLC

4 Likes

Thanks @amy yes 3 sessions so far, I can’t afford to keep going more than about 6 sessions, so far what she’s telling me just confirms what I already know and feel, I will keep going though.

1 Like

Just about to go in the bath and get myself ready for some serious butt fun tonight

Been looking through some photos to find one suitable for our profile pic. But the photo editor’s playing up :rage: The photos were taken on Saturday and after a bottle of wine, it had all got a bit saucy. Most of them might only be suitable for posting on other forums if we want to get into that. :wink:

1 Like

Just got back from having my nails done and, Just ordered the love honey rose as a treat :joy:

4 Likes

Woke to some awful weather here, so my original plans are out the window :smiling_face_with_tear:
On the other hand, I have a few games I wanna re-play, and dark cloudy days are perfect for survival horrors! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Currently laid in bed, feeling very aroused

On my way to post some deliveries and i have to go to the shops​:roll_eyes:so thought id have a browse and i must say, I’m a bit miffed that after the posts being declined fir the lingerie thread now ive had a notification about flirting with other members on the "Saint Valentines
" topic! Oh, says to delete our accounts as it feels like I’m being targeted for some reason, which has upset me, i must admit!

Hope everyone else is having a good day on this dull rainy Day today :ok_hand:

Just taken the youngest to nursery, put Blu’s bedding on to wash. Now to have a bit of lunch and watch classic eastenders.

1 Like

@sexifooks Forum members should not flirt with other members on the boards, even if they are in an relationship outside of the forum. To new members visiting, it may look like it is acceptable to flirt and make comments to other members - which it is not. We cannot have 1 rule for couples and 1 rule for everyone else.

Not all images will pass moderation, an image failing moderation will not be a result of ‘targeting’, but the image not meeting the photo rules.

The forum rules exist to keep the Lovehoney Forum a safe space for all members.

8 Likes

Thank you kindly for taking the time to reply to my post, I’m sorry for taking it personally it’s been a bad day so I thought that I’d done nothing wrong and was being singled out. I understand where you’re coming from and truly apologie for flirting. Honestly I’d not even realised that was what I’d done but now that you have pointed it out I totally see where you’re coming from and I assure you that there’ll be no flirting or rule breaking for that matter. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and don’t have too much work, I.e, telling people off like myself lol :v:

2 Likes

I’am glad your still around @sexifooks, your photos are always a joy to see and I love reading your posts. :grinning:

1 Like

Swearing at my boiler lol. Second time this week it’s dropped pressure so think it has a leak. It’s done me well for 9 years :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes