What are you currently doing?

Oh no @ChloJakes, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you get the boiler issue sorted soon @ChloJakes
Me,well I’m currently drinking my morning coffee thinking how interesting my manual handling course is going to be today, all 8hrs of it, and then how my absence meeting with h.r and management will go :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

1 Like

Winding down for the night with a nice glass of white and casual videogames.

Hope you get your boiler sorted soon @ChloJakes! Sending some luck your way! :innocent:

2 Likes

Just got back from Docs, and put me on different HRT, and anti depressents. Hopefully make a difference.

4 Likes

Now currently waiting for an ambulance.:tired_face:

Hope you’re OK @Loopylane

1 Like

Oh no, hope you’re ok?

1 Like

Waiting for hubby to come home from work, so I can take advantage of him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But first, I must do dinners :yum:

3 Likes

And you will be your bunny’s desert

1 Like

Headed out for swim and spa session

5 Likes

Oh no! I hope you’re okay? What’s happened?

1 Like

Hope you are safe and well.

1 Like

Oh no @Loopylane, I really hope you’re ok, sending lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I hope you get an ambulance soon and the hospital sort you out @Loopylane, it sounds like you are going through the mill at the moment. Good luck.

1 Like

Got a boiler guy coming tomorrow :pray:t2:

Has anyone else started watching The Last Of Us? I’m not sure what I’m thinking of it so far :thinking:

3 Likes

Watched the first episode and really enjoyed it. I adored the game so I think I maybe a bit biased but good start so far.

1 Like

Engrossed watching “Gangs of London”, superb gritty drama.

3 Likes

Thanks for your concerns, I’m ok thank you, it’s my mum she had a fall she’s 86 and hurt her knee and arm. Must admit ambulance came quickly, 2 hours, although I expect her to be in hospital overnight.:heart:

4 Likes

I certainly don’t get much time for myself lately.

I’m ok thanks, it’s my mum.

1 Like