What are you currently doing?

Resting my aching feet!!!
After a week of walking round the yard in a new (completely pointless) temporary role.
Since 04.00 Sunday morning to bedtime last night I’d covered nearly 110000 steps,which is about 100000 more than I normally do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Had a call last night to say they are discharging her today, so fingers crossed she stays on her feet and not end up back in there.

5 Likes

That’s good news @Loopylane. I hope she’s ok :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

Thank you, she was very confused in there and talking a lot of weird things, hoping that when she comes home she will be more herself.

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Loopylane, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just getting hubby’s suit ready (he’s ass and bulge are damn fine in that suit :drooling_face:) for his big bosses funeral tomorrow. He’s been asked to do the guard of honour with his lorry, think there’s about 30 of them doing it. He was so honoured to be asked to be part of the service.

6 Likes

That’s really nice of him @Dirty-Wife :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

That sounds like a nice salute @Dirty-Wife
Wish him all the best

you can get a mat for next to her bed that triggers an alarm to you if she gets up, sometimes good for helping to prevent falls. ask if the needs assessment or occupational therapy team have one you can use.

Laying in bed, cuddled up with hubby. Browsing on here, listening to him snoring :joy: with the tele on in the background.
I’ve put him to bed early, cos of an early start tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Out with the work peeps, went bowling but now left with the young ones to go clubbing :rofl::woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Enjoy @ChloJakes

Been ages since I went clubbing lol!!

Lying in bed watching the chase just now. I am soo boring! Having some real trouble sleeping lately so this might be me for the next couple of hours

My brother lives with my mum, he normally hears her when she gets up, but it sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

Oh my god, can someone please send help :rofl::nauseated_face: I went way too hard last night. I’m currently shaking whilst trying to eat my premier inn breakfast, I’m dreading looking at my bank balance.

I’m living for the 12pm checkout :pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

You go and enjoy yourself @ChloJakes

Sounds like it was an enjoyable night, unfortunately you are now living with the effect. We have all done it more than only. Great memories though. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Impatiently waiting for my partner to arrive, ira been 3 weeks since I’ve seen him!

1 Like

Hopefully bringing some brownies :rofl:

Having a brew before i start scrovelling around underneath my car removing all the brake pipes…

1 Like