What are you currently doing?

Fingers crossed @teacake mate :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Had my latest Counselling session this afternoon.

4 Likes

Deciding what to buy later with the 25% discount whilst waiting for my bread dough to rise. I thought I’d decided but I keep changing my mind :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

@Knight1119 Cheers, to be honest with myself i don’t think i will get it because how i feel i messed up the questions. The good thing coming from this interview is i will know what to say for a similar role if one comes up.

Of course when i came out of the interview and sat in my car i thought about some of the questions asked and thought to myself dam you should of said this to those questions.

2 Likes

@teacake, you’re welcome, you never know, you may have got it. It’s always so difficult to analyse how you did.

1 Like

@Knight1119 Yes you are right it’s hard to know sometimes how things went in a interview.

I went in thinking i have this just tell them what you did in a similar role and they will surely see I’m good for the job. Then the questions came and i was like​:thinking::roll_eyes:

1 Like

On the commute home so just waiting at the station. I am super tired and can’t wait to go to bed

1 Like

You never know @teacake, i’ll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway. If you don’t get this one, I hope you find something even better x

Hope your counselling went ok today @Knight1119 x

Just doing some exercise so that i don’t have to feel guilty about scoffing my freshly baked bread later :yum: :muscle:

2 Likes

It went ok thanks @Kitty-Cat01 x

1 Like

Just got back from visiting my mum in hospital

1 Like

I hope she’s ok @Loopylane, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Off to the cinema tonight to see Megan. Off work till next Tuesday now so gotta fill my days with something exciting!

6 Likes

Just want her home, she gets very confused in there, I’m going up there every day, and feeling absolutely knackered.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear @Loopylane :slightly_frowning_face:

Back home and I have no heating again :woman_facepalming:t3: error code is back on the boiler. Hopefully I just need a new vessel and I don’t need to rip up my floor boards looking for the non visible leak :sob:

1 Like

Oh no that’s awful @ChloJakes :slightly_frowning_face::hugs::hugs:

any news re the job?

1 Like

Have they said how much longer she will be in?

I’ve got tomorrow off so I’m going to be having a gaming session until the early hours of the morning.

1 Like

@steviefun Thanks for asking no not yet, I’m waiting for Monday if i haven’t heard by then it’s probably not mine.