What are you currently doing?

Just made two new friends who had got themselves stuck in the boss’s office and were crashing into the window trying to get out. One was definitely a sparrow, not too sure on the other one without looking it up. Can anyone help me to identify the second individual? Both flew away over the barn after a short recovery time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

ETA Male and female House Sparrows it seems, thanks all. They went off in different directions though so I think there’s been a bit of a spat about who’s fault it was that they ended up in an office! :rofl:

5 Likes

Killing time in the van scrolling on here

@Peitho possibly a Yelllowhammer?

1 Like

Google lens says also a sparrow, likely male so possibly a pair :heart:

1 Like

The beak shape points to a house finch i think.

2 Likes

@Peitho - I believe they are both Sparrows.
Just male and female.

1 Like

Yep, House Sparrows, ironically, it was the female I knew. Clearly I don’t spend enough time looking at the boys! :rofl:

1 Like

I assumed it was the male that you knew, and the female you were struggling with!

No, I think at my parents there used to be so many different birds, I had been told the female was a sparrow and just always assumed the males looked the same and the actual males were a different type of bird… but there you go, everyday’s a school day and I’ve learnt something today :blush:.

1 Like

It’s the same with Blackbirds- the females are brown and slightly different shape.
The males are pure black and are so easy to spot

1 Like

Blackbirds, I’ve always known… it seems I’ve just been ill educated on male sparrows. All good though, I like learning new things.

2 Likes

Having a bath before I get settled to watch the football

Saturday morning in bed, wishing someone else was here to do naughty things to me

2 Likes

Lying in bed with the OH, dirty thoughts running through my mind as she is naked.

Hopefully she is thinking the same…

4 Likes

Sounds lovely I hope you have lots of fun

UPDATE After a playful, tug just to get me excited, she got up and said ‘it will keep until this evening, we have things to do today’

And that was it, I saw her sexy ass disappear out of bedroom door.

In answer to another popular thread in the forum ‘how horny are you?’ I am off the scale…

2 Likes

Going out day drinking :clinking_glasses: it’s cocktail time baby!

8 Likes

Switching between playing PlayStation and watching the football. Happy Saturday everyone x

4 Likes

Sitting on watch, on a Tug, watching the tide rise and fall as we are tied up alongside a harbour wall. Not the most fun day at work

1 Like

Just about ready to go out with OH to meet up with Christine and Jen