What are you currently doing?

Still in bed in just a T-shirt. I wish I didn’t have to get dressed today.

I thought it was great but then I’m Irish and I love dry humour. I was also slightly tipsy so that may have contributed to me pissing myself laughing at it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I hope your having a good time whilst you are away @ChloJakes I hope you have found a nice place with lots to do.

1 Like

@steve19 So far yes! I’ve got these EZ raider (similar to segways, but have 4 wheels and look more stable) things booked later this morning, so hopefully I don’t die haha.

That sounds exciting I hope you don’t have any accidents. I also hope the weather is ok if you are in the uk. @ChloJakes

@steve19 I came back in one piece hahaha. Although the weather is absolutely attrocious. I am soaked through and covered head to foot in mud :joy: worth it though

Just showered and I’m waiting to take my wife to her yoga class so I haven’t bothered dressing apart from my chastity cage and a pair of nipple suckers.

Just showered and I’ve now gotten ready for bed (night shift last night), taken a couple of pictures and now struggling to keep my eyes open, night all

Caffeinating myself for a late night working on uni assignments after staring at screens all day, wishing I could just go to bed :smiling_face_with_tear:

On the positive, my OH will be free in a couple hours, so I’ll have some company, albeit long distance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sat int works canteen eating sticky toffee pudding with custard AND toffee suce​:yum::yum::yum:

6 Likes

@pootle ohh daaamn I love a stick toffee pudding!

2 Likes

@ChloJakes gotta say as far as canteen cooking goes "it’s good":+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Standing in the rain and cold watching my grandson play football.

1 Like

Not long up from nightshift 1 of 6…watching clone wars

1 Like

Applying for jobs

1 Like

Lying in a nice bath thinking I need to get out and get OH upstairs and on all fours

1 Like

Just dressed, gonna drag myself down for breakfast soon.

Had suuuuch a good meal at the Glenturret lalique restaurant last night :drooling_face::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Nice early finish from work house to myself so would be rude not to have a bit of a solo session and with a bit luck OH will come home and “catch “ me

Eating the poached eggs on toast I’ve just cooked whilst browsing the forum and contemplating the day ahead…:blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Fixing downcommer pipes