What are you currently doing?

@The_Little_Ladybird
Happy Birthday for yesterday. Sorry I didnt see it. Hope you had a fab day…

2 Likes

@euphoricpower69 absolutely :100: :heart:

About to go to clubbercise :dancer::dancer:

And just got a notification I just won £350 in a raffle! That’ll be going towards the new washing machine

7 Likes

I’ve just finished taking some content pictures :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Currently sat in the car outside the chiropractor’s waiting for my 8 weekly appointment for some routine skeletal maintenance…

2 Likes

Winding down on a call with my OH (hate long distance :sob:) after working on uni assessments all day

1 Like

We’ve just checked in to our hotel for the weekend with jen and Christine time for few drinks and some lunch then out for some as the girls call it retail therapy then the fun can begin

4 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybirdso sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a good one :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Putting my bedding into bags to try and salvage what I can and drinking coffee.

We’re having our roof done and suddenly a leg came through my bedroom ceiling :woman_facepalming:t2: big crash, plaster and the horrid itchy insulation all over my bed and surrounding area.

Oops?

(I’m fine, was luckily at the other end of my bed. Bit of a shock though!)

That’s what you call “the earth moving for you” @MsSubExperimenter I hope everyone is ok and the work gets completed soon.

Been back out in the garden today and I’ve stupidly decided to cut down a massive tree by hand. I am absolutely knackered and they’re still a lot left to do.

Beers in the fridge waiting for me :beer: :beer:

1 Like

If only i was closer id be happy to help fellow LHF member in need of another pair of hands @KentCouple1990 .
Im kicking off my weekend with a beer in the sunshine on the front deck.:+1:t2:

@Floating_Fun_Guy right with ya :beers::beers::beers:
Sat ont swing seat with one o’ pups whilst swigging a nice cold hazey cider from the ones with the same name as the "iron lady":+1::+1::+1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Chillin in the pub
CHEERS!

8 Likes

Not long got back from our local country park. My ankle is now paying the price, not surprised, 4 hours walking on it. Lovely afternoon though spent with hubby, the youngest and eldest.

10 Likes

Working :confounded:

1 Like

Relaxing in the bath

2 Likes

Off to bed, 3.30am alarm call in the morning :sob:

1 Like

Just got off a game of Divinity Original Sin II with my friends, probably have a bit of a browse on YouTube for a bit now

Just getting into bed. Weekends are over with far too quickly :pensive:

2 Likes