What are you currently doing?

Parked up on a break filling my face with bacon, sausage and mushroom butty because I’m not feeling it today…
Oh and I woke up with a headache :confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

For about a year or two now my mum has been telling me that my pyjama pants need replacing as they were old, worn out and had holes in them, I kept saying they’re comfy.

Iv always struggled with the pants as I only like one kinda material and thin elastic. I spend all my time in pyjamas when I’m at home which could be days at a time so I want them to be baggy and at the point of falling down if I stand, As I’m always sitting down that doesn’t really matter lol

Taking a risk I brought a few pairs on Amazon a few days ago hoping that they were like my old ones and they were so I just ordered 8 more pairs just to keep my mum happy.

2 Likes

Killing time sitting in the van recapping about the weekend and getting hornier by the minute

Day off today, been spending it tackling the garden, mainly the out of control brambles.!
Been scratched to bits, I know I should have covered up more but it’s so lovely out there :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Did similar on Saturday, but wearing a long sleeved sweatshirt, was roasting but avoided scratches and scrapes! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Made myself a sex on the beach cocktail :smirk:

Guess who’s off work tomorrow lol

2 Likes

Phillip Schofield?

I’ve just got in from being in the garden. That damn tree I’ve been cutting down it giving me grief :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve got the house to myself and I’m wanting to upload some photos to the forum but I’m lacking in photos ideas….need some inspiration!

Winding down after cleaning all day :face_exhaling: Think I might have overdone it again as I can feel all my joints are flaring :smiling_face_with_tear: but hey, at least the house is clean! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully you can put your feet up now and admire your work :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve had a small fish tank sat in the back of my wardrobe for a year now. I’ve researched the hell out of the hobby so I’m finally starting it and I’m very excited :grinning:

2 Likes

Have you seen the thread of tips and tricks? I have a post over there discussing how much easier it is to take a video and then screenshot.
I personally find it’s way less stressful than planning shots, and it can actually be really fun!

2 Likes

You legend, thank you. I shall have a look

1 Like

that’s great @Deanna32 I’ve had tropical/freshwater tanks most of my life. they aren’t as much maintenance as most imagine, if a balanced community of fish are in place. just do not overfeed them.

I find it very relaxing, almost so much so like it lowers your blood pressure type relaxing, to watch them swim and live their lives in a world you created for them.

enjoy

3 Likes

Too bad we are separated by an ocean and have no idea who we are respectfully . I used to do a lot of tree work , on the verge of being a logger here in the Pacific Northwest . I am down to four chain saws . I was always the chosen one in the rescue services for any kind of tree work . Most memorable was a small pickup truck stuck about 18’ off the ground on a thicket of vine maples . The gas tank had ruptured and there was gas all over . The tow truck company could not reach is with anything they had . So after having my fellow fighfighters charge a foam line , I went underneath the truck and cut enough so the truck gently came to the ground . Fun times . Anyway , I would drop over to help for pint or two .

1 Like

I’ve got zero chainsaws haha so having to do it all by hand. I do think a ‘Lovehoney tree cutting session’ would be a good laugh though :rofl:

1 Like

As long as it was a private back yard or garden I would be willing to wear my black and yellow stockings , they would be for safety to go with my logging boots ! Though they would clash with my red logging suspenders ? So maybe go with my red stockings ? But my helmet is yellow . Going to be tough to color coordinate . For safety sake I think I would go with the steel cock cage . I think we should hire several masseuses with portable tables , after working so hard , might need a good massage . Have kind of a members only garden party , LH members only .

Went into town this morning with the youngest to exchange a pair of shorts for hubby, back home in time to give him some lunch before nursery.
Taken him in, now waiting for the bus home, I’ll be home for under 2 hours before it’s time to get the boys. Roll on September when he goes all day.

2 Likes

I might come to you then for advice if I get stuck lol it’s only a 10 gallon so it will only be home to a betta fish and 2 snails