What are you currently doing?

Covered in baby oil, now time for a shower!

3 Likes

Speedy recovery @Knight1119

1 Like

For some reason that did make me chuckle :rofl: nightmare to get off lol

1 Like

Thanks @WillC, really appreciate that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Bonzo2020 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Knight1119
Hope feel better soon.

1 Like

Oh god it was a nightmare to get off, and I had my tattoo finished yesterday so can’t bath, just shower, the floor was like a skating ring!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I know first hand the grief I get from my wife when she’s trying to get it off. Can’t imagine having to juggle a fresh tattoo as well. Try not to injury yourself :smiling_face:

Thanks @Davey123 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery mon​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Currently catching up on ere…
Lay in bed in an Airbnb cottage in Amble after yet another cracking day ont bikes.
Had a some of the best fish and chips EVER earlier and a few pints all served by a very pretty barmaid/waitress with the most gorgeous north east accent,
I thought I’d died and gone to heaven…

3 Likes

I wish I was in an Airbnb I’m currently avoiding housework which I have a lot of because I successfully avoided it for some time now

2 Likes

Thanks @pootle mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Laying in bed on my own :pleading_face: browsing on here, while listening to my Spotify playlists. Can’t wait for him to get home.

4 Likes

@Knight1119 hope it all went well mate. Take it easy and have a speedy recovery :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @SteelA1 mate :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Browsing the forum and the LH website, for inspiration for a kid free weekend.

2 Likes

Spending way too much time just chilling, browsing the forum, browsing discord groups

I think I am gonna make lunch for my sleeping wife and myself.
Mexican loaded fries or spicy chicken shwarma sounds amazing right about now to make

1 Like

@DLJL I think LH should send you a babysitter when you buy xyz from them :joy::joy:

1 Like

Watching TOTP 1994.

I remember that year as possibly the best year for music ever but, wow, there was some crap released too.

1 Like