What are you currently doing?

Having a coffee scrolling through here catching up (or trying to :joy:) with what I’ve missed.

1 Like

It sounds very good @Deanna32 but winning that much would generate a whole lot of different worries.

2 Likes

Just taken Blu to the vet for his annual vaccination.
Back into town to get this jean jacket I like, then got my tattoo at half 12.

2 Likes

Oooooh @Dirty-Wife what tat are you getting? I love looking at tats but too scared to get one. I’d be like Phoebe from Friends :joy:

He’s designing me one so I’ll see when I get there :joy: I’ve got quite a few now he’s done for me and I love them. To me I don’t find them painful

1 Like

Oh that’s even more exciting :blush: good luck with the end result :blush:

Got in from work about half an hour ago and just vegging out :smile: I have a week off in two weeks time so looking forward to that :+1:

2 Likes

Trying to drag myself in from lying out in the back garden. Son has a birthday party to go to so need to get ready for that. Second it’s over though I’ll be home and back out on the sun lounger :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Dom624, I’m really prone to stressing, and have even caused myself a lot of harm through high levels of stress in the past, so I’ve got some tactics to help ease it a bit, and my long distance OH’s been a huge help too in getting me to wind down in the late afternoon after all my uni work :smiling_face:
I’ve only got half my exams to go now (they really squeezed them all together in the timetable :sweat_smile:)

I do wish they would just get rid of exams altogether though, they cause such unnecessary stress for no reason!

Just got back from shopping, then off to the country park for an afternoon stroll

3 Likes

Trying to toddler proof my living room for the umpteenth time :joy: it can wait now till I’ve had a strawberry milkshake :blush:

2 Likes

Had my tattoo finished today, now feeling sore, heading for a shower to clean it and see how it’s turned out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh nice what tattoo you had. Keep wondering about getting one x

1 Like

An elephant, I had it started a year ago, so glad to finally get it finished

Currently doing a little DIY on this purchase that arrived today.
They’re not thick thigh friendly, unfortunately :face_exhaling: (the chains specifically, which I thought would be the case), so I’m altering them into a one cute, double-layer leg garter that I can wear under my skirts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m just recovering from my operation yesterday.:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Here’s hoping for a speedy recovery @Knight1119 :people_hugging:

1 Like

Thanks @RacyRosalee :hugs:

Get well soon my friend! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Working outside. Such nice weather today so I’m taking advantage. Hope you all have an amazing Tuesday x

1 Like