What are you currently doing?

Babysitting youngest granddaughter.

Hubby’s treated me for lunch, now back home for a bit before we pick the kids up from school.

1 Like

Going through a nice new order of about a dozen things from LH and trying to work out where to start :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Out shopping for a New Car :red_car:

3 Likes

Finally out fishing for the night its been long overdue love my quiet time

2 Likes

On the train on our way home. It’s hubby’s birthday so I took him to the hammers game. So one happy hubby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You must be on one of the few trains running today. I thought the train strike was effecting most places. i hope it was a good game for your team.

1 Like

Luckily the underground trains we took were fine today. 2-0 so definitely one happy hubby.

Making coffee to go and getting ready for the start of my working week,
Northwich and Widnes today,unless plans have changed overnight…

1 Like

Have a good day @pootle
Day off for me today so im drinking tea :tea: and waiting for the day light before heading out for a run.

1 Like

On my break at work after a 4am start.

1 Like

Cheers @Floating_Fun_Guy hope your run was good,I’m currently sat in the drivers waiting area at the 2nd delivery point so day’s not to bad at the moment(that could change mind as this place is either in and out within the hour or you can be here 3-4hrs!!!
@WillC you could well be clocking off before my trailer is empty!!!

1 Like

Finished at noon! :slightly_smiling_face: Hope the wagon’s rolling!

1 Like

Just ordered a new cooker as one of the knobs (no sniggering :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) has been missing for over a year and now one of the hobs is fusing the electrics. It’s done a good turn, time for a new one.

3 Likes

Eta at the depot 15.15 clocking off at 16.00 :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Browsing for sexy stuff for laura!

2 Likes

Went and had my tattoo done today :grin: then round to mums after for a bit, now back home to do dinner :yum:

3 Likes

Do you love it?!

Trying my best to sort my life admin out

1 Like

Absolutely love it :heart_eyes: he done good

1 Like