What are you currently doing?

Have a great time dont forget everyone’s rock

1 Like

Drinking another cup of tea to keep warm as I refuse to put the heating on! Need to be in office where I’m not paying for the heating :rofl:

5 Likes

Taking a last bath before the prices rises. Turned on the hot water 'specially , though typing this in the dark :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looking for my new toy, and cannot find it anywhere :sob::sob:

Have you checked your vagina? I’ve been known to misplace things there! :rofl:

I hope wherever it is you find it before the kids do :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The first place I looked :eyes: but nope :joy:

Not be used it, it’s the we-vibe couples vibrator. I charged it, and now I can’t remember where I’ve put it :woman_facepalming:t2:

Currently sat on a loading bay in Nuneaton…
Trailer carries 26 pallets but it feels like 52 the way the forklift driver is banging and crashing about int back​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What a dilemma, happy hunting.

1 Like

Usually if I’ve lost something small, it’ll turn up when the cat gets up (she sits on anything, phone, keys, money, tv remote …). Failing that, it’ll be under the bed covers, under the bed, in the big pile of laundry or more often than not, in the most obvious place that I’ve checked several times and failed to see the “lost” item right in front of me!

Currently lied on the bed thinking of having a shower.

Wondering whether to get up or try getting back to sleep :blush:

Currently wondering how long it took @Dirty-Wife to find her toy… or if she even has yet? :thinking:

Nope :-1: still haven’t found it :sob:
It’ll turn up when I’m not looking for it!

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m at work but wishing I was home and cuddled up with OH and who knows maybe had a nice sex session with her

Getting ready to go to work

Trying to upload a photo to the lingerie thread but not sure how.
When I stick my photo on it just comes up a text link to it and not the photo.
Anyone able to tell me how please.

Mercy buckets :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@WeeDavie You have to let it load a bit. It should go from the text link to an image after a few secs (sometimes a tad more) :+1:

Cheers, will do that.

I’m finishing packing for my cruise :blush:

2 Likes