What are you guilty of hoarding?

Going through my collection I took notice of the amount of wand vibrators I own compared to other products and I’m also deeply guilty of hoarding baby dolls! What do you own the most of that you can’t help but collect?

Everything. My life is a mess.

Everything and when someone tries to clear stuff, I get upset, anxious and I get panicky. My bedroom is a hoarders paradise but now I'm fed up with it. I think my mental health is stable enough to get rid of the crap I don't need, it's just finding the energy to do it.

Tights/stockings 😂😂😂 I can't bring myself to throw them away. 🙈

Socks! I've got so many pairs of black ankle/trainer style socks it's actually ridiculous.

I have a whole 2 by 2 foot case of socks! I can relate very much there!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Everything and when someone tries to clear stuff, I get upset, anxious and I get panicky. My bedroom is a hoarders paradise but now I'm fed up with it. I think my mental health is stable enough to get rid of the crap I don't need, it's just finding the energy to do it.

^^ Pretty much +1 to the above comments. I started sorting through stuff a few weeks ago although I've been feeling a bit rubbish so its at a stand still for now.

Sex toys and the like - There's quite a few things that I have from starting out that I have had for years and will never use again but I am weary of the fact that the only place for them is landfill (due to the materials) and I care about damaging the environment so I have kept them.

Glass sex toys - While I don't want to get rid of them, I own over 10 and have my eye on at least 8 more at the moment; How many glass toys does one person need?!

Clothes - This includes briefs and socks; I swear that I don't have many until I start sorting through stuff and then it's like they're cloning haha.

Crystals - I like pretty things (maybe explains all the glass toys!), so crystal balls, gemstones etc.

Beauty products - Shower gels, bath bombs, soaps, body butters, make up (mainly lipstick), nail varnish etc.

Apologies for the long post, as you can see I kind of am a hoarder and I like stuff. I have an obsessive nature so very much a case of if I like something then I probably have more than a few; the Flirty range knickers come to mind, every colour and style that I liked X2 at least. Eeek!

Flavoured lube and massage oils. I hoarded a bottle of chocolate orange flavoured lube for so long!

We could probably use a different sex toy each day for 6 months.

I have a ridiculous amount of dog leads, blankets, beds, toys I could open a pet shop except that they are all pre chewed !

We were terrible hoarders the pair of us. I had dozens of shirts, mostly white that I used to wear to work. When we retired and sold our house and moved to Spain 3 years ago we decided/had to throw a load of stuff away, which was great. Out went the shirts, and loads of other stuff that had been in our loft for over 30 years.

We now have a rule, that if we buy any item of clothing or foot wear that we must throw an old item away. Funny enough it works quite well. However it doen't stop wifey buying more gadgets for the kitchen. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Guinea pigs !! 😁 Lol xx

I don't have anything at the moment but ohhh man once I do.. it's dangerous.

I really liked Pop Vinyls for a long time and I had SO many.

Socks. I have way too many cute and colourful socks. It's a problem.

Hell, everything! I was raised in the 60's and 70's in a very rural farming community, when nothing was thrown away! Everything could as was re-used. That mentality has stuck with me and I just can't shrug it off!

I have loads of hobbies - mostly handicrafts - everything from drawing and painting, to knitting, weaving and spinning my own yarn. So my house is packed full of stuff to make and play with. I read avidly, and rarely throw a book out or even charity shop it or pass it on,after reading - I still even have lots of my childhood reads - all my Enid Blyon which I do still delve in to occasionally! I have a kindle which was supposed to stop me buying more books - but I still love real books better! I kept all my vinyl records - mr Spider kept naggng me to get rid as I do have loads and no record player...but now records are back! Yayyy! They sound so much better!! And clothes!! Ooo I'm terrible - not just my clothes - anyones preloved clothes that I can cut up, refashion or just use for patchwork!

I'm with Jess on this. I hoard everything. I have t shirts that will never fit me but I love them too much, I have odd socks, broken heeled shoes, perfume bottles, cinema tickets, cds I don't listen to, VHS tapes, mix tapes, empty packaging boxes. The list is endless. 🙈

RosyCheek wrote:

I'm with Jess on this. I hoard everything. I have t shirts that will never fit me but I love them too much, I have odd socks, broken heeled shoes, perfume bottles, cinema tickets, cds I don't listen to, VHS tapes, mix tapes, empty packaging boxes. The list is endless. 🙈

Your home is full of treasure, then, RoyCheek! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Striped t-shirts

Clothes!

Computer parts and old computers, I have several routers and some very old pcs in the attic that are either dead or simply too old to be useful all gathering dust. I also have a large collection of DVDs (not adult) that sit on shelves gathering dust as with the likes of Netflix now, have no desire to watch low resolution discs.