What cheered me up recently

Sounds like a great day for sure. Im imagining what lavender scones taste like, they sound dreamy.

I’m a football coach, for young children and I’ve got 4 girls in my team, it’s a mix of boys and girls U10’s the girls always work harder than the boys!

Women’s/girls football is only going to go up and up, I’ve been involved in football all my life, my dad was a pro footballer back in the day in the old division 4 he played for Barnet, this was before I was born, and when I was younger he would never take my half sisters to football as he said it was only for boys, but I stopped seeing him when I was six and he’s (loads of bad words) lol :joy: I love that women prove people like him wrong! And I love the fact that all women in sports are now getting more talked about!

But most of all come on the lionesses!!

Steve!

4 Likes

I was going to post this meme, as it really made me laugh. xx

3 Likes

The milkman left me some free super posh fresh orange juice this morning

7 Likes

What made me ironically chuckle
The little girl from the game in Sheffield saying she was watching how they celebrated goals for when she gets older and plays
All the talk of role models
Chloe Kelly’s goal celebration
:grin:

Massively fair play to the England (women’s) team though. They were fearless. None of the dull, dull and duller backwards sideways backwards men’s team and Ella Toone’s goal was simply sublime. As good as (almost) anything Gazza did in his prime

Yep the England ladies defo cheered me up too

1 Like

@Melody1 … be honest, has the milkman see you in “those” shorts?

I made it through another summer holiday day!!

Is it normal to want to punch your kids in the face! Lol :joy:!

This makes me glad to not have kids, I know the wee fuckers would be annoying just like me :rofl:

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl
I may have neck ache from looking up at the moon free, star studded sky , and i’m so glad i didn’t trip and fall but if you walk down the white lines those country roads generally take you home .

I gambled it would be a good night and i saw

:stars::stars::stars::stars:
!!!

3 Likes

Maybe he has!
I just scored another free bottle. I’ll leave him a beer with the empties on Friday and see what occurs :grin:

1 Like

Just booked a Christmas holiday to see family in London, then two weeks in Thailand on the way back to Sydney!

4 Likes

Agreed, dogs are more responsible and will wake you up if they want to be sick. :dog2: :innocent:

1 Like

Oh fantastic.
My plan is to go out with a blanket and find a convenient field to watch from. Less neck ache if your laying down

1 Like

Being told from my niece she is getting married next year and has asked me to give her away

7 Likes

It’s nearly Friday!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hope you’re all packed ready @Dirty-Wife

And of course have a wonderful birthday too.

:confetti_ball::birthday::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

Just packing up the last bits.

2 Likes

Have a great time @Dirty-Wife :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Email saying my new toy is arriving tomorrow

4 Likes