What cheered me up recently

Always gives me ‘happy dance’ feelings :dancer:t2:

A family meal for my stepsons birthday at hickory’s,expensive but worth it for the family time and my ribs are still hurting thanks to my would be daughter in law making me laugh so much :rofl::confounded::+1::ok_hand:

5 Likes

My new sandals turned up.
Such a small thing but my others fell apart and shoes are hot at this time of year.

5 Likes

Foraged some blackberries and hazelnuts/cob nuts on the way home. Who has heard the folklore that you shouldn’t eat blackberries after the 11th October (or 29th September depending where in the country your are)? That’s when the devil was said to be thrown out of heaven (Michaelmas), landed on a a bramble bush pricking his butt so peed on the bush in revenge :rofl: Blackberries are said to turn sour and nasty after this date, the day the devil pisses on the blackberries! Love rural folklore

7 Likes

Surprisingly cheerful at remembering I had a lettuce in the fridge
i) it rounded off my lunch nicely
ii) It didn’t go limp and mouldy. Good news for my food waste phobia
:leafy_green:

6 Likes

Picked a whole handfull of sweet peas this morning. So pretty. I can smell them even though theyr in another room

4 Likes

We also ate a few blackberries on our walk this morning. :yum:

2 Likes

To be honest i’m lucky to see a Blackberry in September, the birds have usually stripped them!

1 Like

The raspberries and cherries were nice but we didn’t find many.

1 Like

Yep it’s always a race between me and squirrels for the hazel nuts once they ripen

1 Like

The boss has just gone home
Woop, woop

3 Likes

Just sitting here on the balcony, and all I can hear is the wind blowing through the trees, and the sea in the background. Just so peaceful, and not hearing the everyday noise, bliss :relieved:

5 Likes

Just had a text saying our daughter has gone out for the day and won’t be back till late but maybe staying at her friends house then received another one say our friend who helped us out with not only my OH fantasy but then also fulfilled my fantasy had popped round to see her bearing in mind my OH is straight and our friend told her before our weekend she has wanted to fuck her for years OH said she was very horny earlier and did I mind if the had sex to which I said only if you record it for me if she doesn’t mind

Getting an unexpectedly good night’s sleep in a cheap hotel. Should set me up nicely for the day

4 Likes

OH telling me last night she is going lingerie shopping for our hols and she might buy me some also then she said I have a surprise for you tonight I want to try something different but didn’t tell me what could be interesting as she is getting a bit more kinky later

3 Likes

Sitting on the balcony with hubby, looking up at the star’s. Never seen so many stars like this on a clear night :relieved:

5 Likes

Being able to run at a reasonable pace again and under the still , moonlit , starry night sky - perfect

10 Likes

OH just been on phone and she is at travel agents sorting covid thing out

1 Like

I have been offered a job through a agency temp to permanent position. Not sure how I’m going to cope though in this heat, hopefully it won’t be as hot.

7 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like