What cheered me up recently

Thanks @JoCat I have worked for them before odd days covering holidays through the same agency, but i was just there to help out this time i will be doing alot more.

1 Like

Thats even better that you know the place and the people! When do you start?

1 Like

Hopefully Monday, I’m taking a bit of a wage decrease than when i was working for them before, because it will become permanent the agency said they have to put the wages down to what the business wages are.

1 Like

I hope you love it :heart:

1 Like

Reading the three word story thred trying not to laugh because it hurts but there’s some absolute belter’s :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

A radio broadcast from Cheltenham Lido with every one saying how much they were enjoying the weather because we hadn’t had a decent August in years

Love that place, love this heat

3 Likes

Playing guitar for my 9 year old daughter while she sang at a music class concert :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Join in, the more the merrier!

@WillC sadly I’m no good with that sort of thing…

1 Like

Am doing well with my steps this week. Trying to loose some weight (not easy as im fighting my meds side effects). Started doing yoga at home , which im enjoying too.

9 Likes

My brother popping round with his fella and bringing cakes :yum:
I didn’t get to see him on my birthday, and we were away when it was his birthday. So it was a nice surprise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Finally being done with work after a very long week.
looking forward to going home and having the wife been me over and have her way with me.

3 Likes

It’s International Swingers Day

And guess what i’m doing tonight with a hundred or so fab friends?

:grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Cider and G n T in the sun​:sun_with_face::sunglasses::beer::tropical_drink:

3 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rant Thread - Get it all out here

Teamed up with a lady i don’t often work with one to one today, and her and another workmate saying it’s a pleasure to work with me and they’d work with me anyday. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Been working on my garden during my time off and it’s coming along nicely. Very slow progress but it’s taking shape.

Can’t wait to sit out there of an evening and admire all the hard work. Along with man brushing and cuts on my arms from all those damn bushes :rofl:

5 Likes

Little comments like that make your entire day :raised_hands:

1 Like

They do, especially when they come from more than one person. :slightly_smiling_face:
I will add that i said “Ditto” to both of them!

1 Like

It’s finally raining :cloud_with_rain:

7 Likes