What cheered me up recently

I dyed my hair pink and I like it :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

I haven’t had my hair pink for ages, need to redo it

2 Likes

Hubby just being hubby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Week tomorrow I get my surprise tattoo :grin:. It’s meant to resemble us a couple, still haven’t got a clue to what it could be, so looking forward to seeing what he’s done for me.

2 Likes

Tomatoes finally ripening, or a least going green

2 Likes

My bestie cheered me up today :joy:I sent her a screenshot of a video and she sent me a frantic voice message saying stuff about technology and she couldn’t get the video to play :joy::joy: she was only supposed to read the message I screenshot :joy::joy:

4 Likes

My dear friend came for a visit and we went for a walk in the forest. She brought her old dog, who had a lovely time. We picked mushrooms and sat underneath white pine trees in the sunlight.

6 Likes

Winning at life Monopoly : I picked up “Income Tax Refund” and the Electric Company are giving me some cash, although I expect to be landing heavily on that square more than a few times before the winter is over

3 Likes

Getting a couple of monkeys off my back
:monkey_face:
:monkey:

2 Likes

Packing for my cruise around the Med on Sunday :blush:

7 Likes

Have a fab holiday! :blush:

@WillC Thanks, it’s been cancelled twice before so 3rd time lucky! Finally meeting up, after 4 years, with my American girlfriends

3 Likes

@maz1965 . Enjoy, Hope you have a great time.x.

Hubby’s got tomorrow off work and Monday too :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Booked my hotel for my trip away with work. Solo trip but I’m looking forward to have some fun in the hotel room of an evening. Now to decide what toys/outfits to take :thinking:

5 Likes

Accidentally leaving work an hour early because I forgot my pc in my actual office is on Paris time for testing

3 Likes

I finally found my toy this morning YAY!!! :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Amazing! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

New it would turn up when I stopped looking for it :joy:

Always what happens, now you know where to look next time :rofl:

An impromptu invitation from family for a roast dinner……yes please!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes