What unusual smells do you like?

Just a bit of fun - smells you used to like as a kid, or even as an adult, that is just a bit strange?

I should go first so, petrol.

The smell of pipe tobacco weirdly, because I absolutely detest smoking.

The smell of impending rain on a hot summer's day

The smell of candles/matches after you've just blown them out.

DavidB1986 wrote:

The smell of candles/matches after you've just blown them out.

^^^^ this only not the candles so much ^^^^^^^

Creosote - one of the defining smells of summer holidays along with freshly cut grass, petrol and a summer storm :-)

Same as SS rain on a hot summers day just before it storms

The smell of lager on men

The smell of a two-stroke engine

Wd40, mmmmmmm. They should make an aftershave.

Fresh cut grass
Coffee although I don't like coffee really

I thought this was supposed to be a thread about liking weird smells?

Sum Sub wrote:

The smell of impending rain on a hot summer's day

And just as it starts on hot tarmac so distinctive and rare.

Creosote, tarmac and sponges! I used to have to lick the bath or washing up sponge as a kid, as I loved to smell and texture. Then I began to nibble at it and progressed to eating it! Madness! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

sorry its double posted

Men after theyve been to a gym or playing sport! Smell of someone after theyve worked out just does it for me and have to smell the husband. He thinks im a weirdo though..

Wildcherry I love fresh man sweat, it makes me feel safe and secure, as well as being a massive turn-on.
I like sniffing my boy rats, they smell slightly of man but mostly malt and warmth, biscuits and horlicks!

Petrol,and showing my age here...Brut! Proper Fish and Chips in newspaper.

Petrol,and showing my age here...Brut! Proper Fish and Chips in newspaper.

😊glad to see I am not the only one who loves creosode and fresh tarmac. I used to sneak into the shed at the bottom of my dads garden to do a shed sniff!πŸ˜„
I also love walking through a wood and embracing the smell of fresh earth, wet bushes, and tbh... Fresh living country air.