What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

I've flirted with the idea of a VCH on and off recently. I put myself off a bit after reading horror stories of ones that went wrong, but I'm still curious.

I've had my tongue done - but removed it a long time ago when I trained as a psychotherapist/hypnotherapist...the piercing would occasionally clack against my teeth and disrupt things...

Had my nose, belly button and nipple done too - all removed...nose didn't suit me really, the others would just never settle...

I considered a frenum...or a row of them down the shaft...not sure how that would work though - when my gear isn't in use it kinda shrinks down to a tidy little package so...

I have a big, big thing for womens nipple piercings...

I'm actually tempted to buy a piercing kit and have a go at my own nipples...and some part of me wouldn't mind having a go at my own junk...

I once stuck a saline drip into my own ball sack and inflated it...

I wouldn’t get a piercing, I don’t think it would suit me and I’m not bothered, female piercings though are hot as long as they don’t disfigure. 

I have one ear pierced but would like my oh to get her toungue  pierced

I've got both my lobes peirced twice (first holes stretched to 10mm, second holes stretches to 8mm), I have a scaffholding/industrial on my right ear, I also have my septum, tongue, eyebrow, bottom left lip and upper lip in the middle pierced :P I used to have my nipples pierced but they rejected, I want them again though, I also want a VCH and a few more ear piercings :)

Incase it wasn't obvious, I'm quite into piercings :P

LittleMugs wrote:

I've got both my lobes peirced twice (first holes stretched to 10mm, second holes stretches to 8mm), I have a scaffholding/industrial on my right ear, I also have my septum, tongue, eyebrow, bottom left lip and upper lip in the middle pierced :P I used to have my nipples pierced but they rejected, I want them again though, I also want a VCH and a few more ear piercings :)

No! Really? 😉

I have my nipples done , love them. Took well over a year to heal but I am happy now. xx

I’ve had my nipples done fairly recently. Had one done first but unfortunately the bar fell out. Left it a while and got both done. I love them and I think G does too. Didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. It’s over quickly anyway. I was buzzing after. Still love it cos no one knows apart from G and it feels naughty!!

I would really like to get a Prince Albert done. I have no other piercings or tattoo's but just like the idea of something hidden away and I really like how it looks. My girlfriend has seen it too and is excited for me to get it done I just haven't got the courage to walk in for it! Any men or women with experience of this piercing got any advice good or bad?

I love piercings, I think they look great and so sexy!
For me my favourate piercing is a Prince Albert so much so I had one done about 3 years ago, everything was go OK with the healing for the first month but then it started getting uncomfortable and sore in my urethra so I took it out, a decision I really regret and I keep threatening to get it done again but am wary I might have the same issues again!
For my OH it was nipple piercings, was being the word! she's got great boobs and she's always said she believes they would look awesome pierced, she looked in to getting them done, did lots of research but was shocked that the healing time can be anywhere from 6 - 12 months and my be even longer but the biggest proplem with the internet is all the horror stories of when piercing go wrong or don't heal properly! This was the nail in the coffin for her wanting piercings and she won't even entertain the idea anymore! Needless to say I was more than gutted!

I had the usual ear peicing my nipples, my tongue done twice my fav when i my stomach was flat was my belly button.

I have my ears and nose pierced, I used to have my belly button pierced but took it out. I would like to get my nipples pierced!

Mr Pheebs wrote:

LittleMugs wrote:

No! Really? 😉

Haha just a bit ;)

hubbymike wrote:

I would really like to get a Prince Albert done. I have no other piercings or tattoo's but just like the idea of something hidden away and I really like how it looks. My girlfriend has seen it too and is excited for me to get it done I just haven't got the courage to walk in for it! Any men or women with experience of this piercing got any advice good or bad?

Piercers are professionals, if they do genital piercings they've seen it all, and you'll probably never see them again away :)

I'd say just find all the piercing shops you could travel to, and look at reviews/pictures of their work/how long they've been piercing. Unless you -know- otherwise, cheaper piercings are likely to be bad piercings. Find a few you like and talk to the piercers, pick who you're most comfortable with and go for it :) Feel the fear and do it anyway :D

My tongue is my favourite piercing but I’d love to get dermals in my low abdomen ☺️. I think back dermals look nice right at the base of the spine as I have a thing for back dimples ...and alll other type of dimples!

My wife would like to have her nipples done and so would i

Maddison20 wrote:

I have my ears and nose pierced, I used to have my belly button pierced but took it out. I would like to get my nipples pierced!

have you told your oh that you c dress yet she may like it

Wow

speedingmullet wrote:

I had the usual ear peicing my nipples, my tongue done twice my fav when i my stomach was flat was my belly button.

I have both nipples done and a load in my right ear (conch, helix and tragus alongside double lobe piercings on both sides). Really tempted by the medusa piercing but I want a stable job before getting any facial piercings as they can appear to be a bit 'alternative'. I plan to get more in my ears over the next few months and am seriously considering getting my navel done if I lose a bit of weight first. Absolutely blooming love all of them but have a special place in my heart for the nipple ones as they made me fall in love with my boobs again.