What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing

My favourites are my bridge and septum piercings. I'd love to get more outer labia piercings so I can have 3-4 on each side, but I no longer have the patience to go through the healing process.

@Cuffed @FiE

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser thank you, I made a boo boo and started a new thread.

My bad :frowning:

1 Like

No itā€™s ok. I did flag it as duplicate. We are always having piercing/ tattoo convos lol

1 Like

So other than my ears, Iā€™ve got my nose and septum, both nipples, tongue, belly button and vch.

My nose was my first one when I was 18 and I got my tongue redone by a friend during lockdown.

Nips are my faves - Iā€™ve had them for about 5 years.

Canā€™t see me ever taking any of them out.

1 Like

Thank you @Orgasm_Chaser.

Its these sort of subjects/convos that just make me feel so inadequate. I wish I had lived more or something like that.

Anyway back to the subject at hand.

1 Like

I was going to have my nipples pierced about 1980 - 81 for some reason I went to a grotty little place down the Kings Road but when he was going to do it with a normal stud gun I changed my mind and never did get them done.I did however have another ear piercing done and had no end of trouble with it healing,Lucky escape I suppose.

1 Like

Never too late. My mum got her nose pierced when she was 53.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Thatā€™s made me wince.

I have about 15 piercings on my ears. A surface piercing a microdermal on my face. 2 microdermals under my collarbone (which grew out after getting caught too many times.) Nose, tongue, lip (took it out) both nipples and belly button

My mum got her nipples redone at 61

2 Likes

I canā€™t get on with microdermals - theyā€™re the only piercings Ive had to take out.

Your mum is amazing. I love that.

My mum used to tell me and my sisters she hated our nose piercings (we all three of us have had nose rings for years) and then got hers pierced a couple of years ago. She loves it. We still canā€™t believe it after all she said lol.

Iā€™ve always wanted my lip done but just couldnā€™t have it for work.

2 Likes

I want my nipple redone and the other one done too but as it grew out I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to :frowning:

I have 8 in my ears, nose and vch.

Does it need piercing a bit deeper @MsSubExperimenter? Idk. Wouldnā€™t necessarily reject again, would it?

Vch is just the best. My secret dirty bitch piercing.

3 Likes

Exactly that! Nobody would expect it of me :joy:

Re the nipple piercing Iā€™m not sure, it lasted a few years. As Iā€™ve got older I get worse with piercings making me lightheaded and stuff where they never used to. Also dealing with auto-immune issues so not sure if that would also have an effect now :sob:

I do want to try again though! I miss it.

(Side note - a dog claw catching on it hurt like a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)

Seat belts are my enemy! Itā€™s like Iā€™m sawing my nip off.

4 Likes

Not as much as I did I can still picture the place I must have been bloody mad to even think it was a good idea to go there.

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter my mum had hers done 30 years. The bars she had in went funny and she couldnā€™t find the other hoops to put inā€¦ Subsequently they healed nearly immediately. When he repierced them she lactated wtf :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth: but I would say it would be possible to repierc

Edit - I have an auto immune disease. Just takes a bit longer to heal

@Onlyones hindsight is a wonderful thing lol

2 Likes

Thanks hun :kissing_heart:

And obviously be very careful keeping it clean. Your supposed to tell them. Itā€™s on the form. I didnā€™t and got piercings weekly. Once I got comfortable I told him. He shook his head and called me a d*CK lol I had to go every 2 wks instead

1 Like

When my depression was really bad and I hated my job I used to go to the piercing place on my lunch breaksā€¦ it was Ā£5 a pair. Think I had about 4 pairs within a couple of weeks!

Ran out of :heart: but exactly the same. It was when me and oh split Ā£20 each

1 Like