What's one thing you would love to do that the opposite sex can do?

If love DP
And I'd love to go a hen party

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Pee standing up. This would be a lifesaver.

Whose life?

Mine. For definite. No exaggeration here at all. It's all 100% true.

Yeah me too :P Especially in grim public toilets! Count your blessings gents....

Helicopter! Or pee standing up :) penises are so conveinient

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

She wee! I bought one for our holiday as i was worried there wouldnt be many toilets but luckily i was wrong and never had to use it but it would be preferable to squatting!

JM88 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

She wee! I bought one for our holiday as i was worried there wouldnt be many toilets but luckily i was wrong and never had to use it but it would be preferable to squatting!

I'm getting one when we do the penine way! Actually excited to use it!

Young and fun95 wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I'm getting one when we do the penine way! Actually excited to use it!

I havent used mine at all but the instructions recommend you practise at home the first few times until you get the hang of it but it looks like a lifesaver if you should ever need it.

Being able to pee standing up... that one i have to ditto on! And the fact that if your on a long drive men can just piss in a bottle and not have to worry about holding it or finding somewhere to pull over and stop! :)

Definitely pee standing up, but also the other thing...

This will sound really weird, but I've always wondered what it feels like to actually have a penis and penetrate a woman! I know what it feels like to be penetrated and it's marvellous, but is it as good for men? Is the sensation the same? I just want to know!

It's official, I'm a loony...

Using the toilets of the opposite sex ....how is it that women can go into the fellas bogs and go for a squat ' without a man complaining ? but god forbid a fella goin into the " Ladies " loo to take a pee , for fear of being called a perv !! ....Equal rights my arse ..![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Being able to pee standing up... that one i have to ditto on! And the fact that if your on a long drive men can just piss in a bottle and not have to worry about holding it or finding somewhere to pull over and stop! :)

Not always a good thing. I remember once having a wazz in a lucozade bottle then forgetting about it. Sometime later mistakenly took a swig.... And I thought irn-bru was the worst thing I had ever drunk.

Boogaloo wrote:

This will sound really weird, but I've always wondered what it feels like to actually have a penis and penetrate a woman! I know what it feels like to be penetrated and it's marvellous, but is it as good for men? Is the sensation the same? I just want to know!

Okay I am going to break the male circle of trust and reveal the truth. Penetrative sex for a man feels rubbish. Men only do it because they are really nice to women and want to make them happy. For the rest of mankind I apologise for revealing a secret that has been sacred for millennia. I understand that I will have to endure the punishment of watching the "Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood bareback baking bonking bonanza."

macspants wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Okay I am going to break the male circle of trust and reveal the truth. Penetrative sex for a man feels rubbish. Men only do it because they are really nice to women and want to make them happy. For the rest of mankind I apologise for revealing a secret that has been sacred for millennia. I understand that I will have to endure the punishment of watching the "Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood bareback baking bonking bonanza."

I will now see my husband in a completely new light. I never realsed how kind and self sacrificing he was being and what a great actor he is too. Poor love, he has managed to convince me he was enjoying himself all these years. Perhaps I shouldn't put him to all that inconvenience!!

capricorn13 wrote:

macspants wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I will now see my husband in a completely new light. I never realsed how kind and self sacrificing he was being and what a great actor he is too. Poor love, he has managed to convince me he was enjoying himself all these years. Perhaps I shouldn't put him to all that inconvenience!!

Within the male circle of trust ( its a bit like the magic circle but Paul Daniels is not a member- as he is in fact a lady called Nora Raggybottom) Mr Capricorn 13 is indeed a legend for his Thespian talents. Comparisons with Alec Guinness and Ian McKellan have been made with regards to his acting abilities. He is in fact a "peer of the penis" others may address him as Sir, but to me he's just Cappy.

macspants wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Don't confuse those of us who have never actually had a partner, please ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

macspants wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Not always a good thing. I remember once having a wazz in a lucozade bottle then forgetting about it. Sometime later mistakenly took a swig.... And I thought irn-bru was the worst thing I had ever drunk.
Where's all the Scottish peeps? I just abused their nations second favourite beverage !( special brew is still number one, even for weening the wee bairns). I thought I would at least get a virtual Glasgow Kiss, I can only assume that the internet stops at Carlisle. I suppose I will have to start a thread on potatoes and sheep.

Briona87 wrote:

macspants wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Don't confuse those of us who have never actually had a partner, please ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I met a few members of the Prague brotherhood in February. Had some pork knuckle and a dark beer in a bar round the corner from the German Embassy.

Boogaloo wrote:

Yeah, this for me too !

i have allways dreamed from a very young age and still think about it now, i would like to be a woman for a week to see how every thing feels so as a man i would know how to please a woman better

Lovehoney - Mollie wrote:

I would just like to put my willie in things.

Just everything, cakes, toilet rolls, pineapples, tea, vaginas, pies, candles, fleshlights the list could go on forever!

Yeah I think if I had a penis I'd be doing this too !

I'd like to be able to do that 'ohh it's too technical' thing that women do when they want a man to do it for them. I'm convinced that they could very easily do it them selves but why would they if they can get a man to fall for it every time.

If a bloke does that 'ohh it's too technical' he's just treated as an idiot! lol