What's your pubic hairstyle?

Smooth as silk. Both of us. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m a bit wild down there at the moment to say the least :grimacing: I might tidy myself up very soon seen as though this thread has just jogged my mind! I always get super hard though when I start trimming myself as I love the way my cock looks and feels as I’m doing it :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

All bald.

Was tattoo day today (covering the ex’s name) … cms away from my butt so thought best to clear the lot :laughing:

4 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird what a treat for the tattooist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

@SteelA1 he was so professional. I sat like a pro (if I say so myself). 4 hrs, only took a 5 min break when he did :muscle:

Wife and I keep leave it to grow natural, both moderately hairy, feels great to run fingers gently through to find the sweet spot.

3 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird well how boring is he! :joy: I don’t think I’d have been able to stay so professional myself being in his shoes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:
Part of mine took about 4-5 hours, I nearly fell asleep :joy:

1 Like

Both of us totally smooth.

8 Likes

We both are bigger people and aren’t smooth, just trimmed down. Personally as a female, when given head, I don’t prefer to floss my teeth with pubes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

All off, cock and balls.

I love the feeling of being smooth.

It seems cleaner and sexier.

2 Likes

Taken out of context this sounds very painful and unfortunate.

1 Like

I keep it trim.

3 Likes

Completely clean. Not a single wisp of hair anywhere.

4 Likes

Shaven just as OH like me to be

2 Likes

Both of us fully smooth, I shaved since they started growing and he has been smooth for years. Both lasered now so very smooth!

6 Likes

As a guy I’ve kept it well manscaped for years, initially with shaving, then waxing and about 4 years ago had a Brozilian laser job. I just left a little triangle around the base of my cock. Everywhere else (balls, taint, crack and cheeks) as well as Abs and back are hair free and smooth. It looks and feels much cleaner for me and I never worry about errant hairs if my wife gives me a BJ or wants to lick me all over. I will occasionally shave the remaining hair off or shape it for a change.

My wife does the same, keeping a little patch at the top and sometimes shaves it off. It just feels so much better to both of us being almost completely hair free.

3 Likes

" I found it completely changed the way I felt about myself down below and my entire outlook on pubic hair :drooling_face: It was the first time in my life I could actually become aroused, very aroused, just by looking at myself and touching"

When I stopped waxing and let my bush grow 7yrs ago it was the best decision ever , I have grown not only to really love my fur , mostly i feel in love with my body because of feeling like my best version of myself …

You know the feeling you described it so well

1 Like

I was a bit ‘wild’ so got the trimmers out to make it look nicer for the weekend

1 Like

Both of us totally smooth now. I used to like a landing strip but I am fair haired so gave up.

3 Likes

Smooth as the proverbial after my shower this morning