When did you last have sex?

About half an hour ago, he’s been teasing me since he got in from work, telling me what he’s going to do to me. But I think he got himself really horny, he said to me “get your ass in that bed, and give me head” I don’t need telling twice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I done his favourite while he used my womanizer on me :drooling_face: definitely an intense orgasm he gave me. He then took me from behind, going deep and hard, it didn’t take long for him to make me orgasm again, he got faster and harder and finished deep in me :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Last night, I could tell OH was still horny after masturbating earlier in the day and straight away we got into bed she went straight down and started giving me a blowjow. She moved further down and started sucking on my balls. She then got on top of me and started riding me asking me to f@#k her harder. She leant over grabbed her womaniser and cum within minutes we continued f@#king until I came inside her. Very clean sex for a change.

2 Likes

Last night. He started off with really hard spankings, while talking dirty to me, telling me why I’m receiving my spankings and that I need to punished. He then “force’s” himself in my mouth so I give him head, until he couldn’t take it any longer. We then moved to hard press, deep and hard. Going faster and harder finishing off together :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Hi @Dirty-Wife that sounds wonderful and wish it was me
I haven’t had any for over a week :tired_face:

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon, we had the house to ourselves for a bit. It’s shark week, so we decided to read a little erotica aloud while she used her Womanizer and I used a clear stroker (she loves to watch that one). When she was close, she changed her mind and asked me to climb in while she came. So good, so hard, and such a bloody mess! Haha - but we were in prime mood for family arriving for Thanksgiving an hour later!

4 Likes

Last night it started with me going down on him and giving him a good blow job and then straight into action with me on top, I later got a toy and placed it on my clit while he was still deep inside me and we then both came within minutes of each other . It was a bit of a quick session last night but still very much enjoyable :yum: :blush:

6 Likes

This morning.

A nice cuddly masturbation session with the wand for her followed by a similar session for me on the outside my cage. No orgasms for me though.

2 Likes

Last night :yum:

2 Likes

Last night lots of spankings :paddle: :drooling_face: lots of oral. Deep and hard in hard press :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Last night, wife was trying on her lingerie collection which made me horny. I started kissing her neck and back as this always gets her going. I then gave her oral getting her close to orgasm, moved into the 69 position. She sucked my c@$k until I came in her mouth and came herself seconds later.

4 Likes

About 20 minutes ago. Some deepthroating :drooling_face::eggplant: and edging. Then hard press, deep and hard with intense orgasm’s for me with him finishing deep inside me :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

After a night out some slightly tipsy reverse cowgirl at 1am this morning.

7 Likes

2am this morning wind and rain keeping us awake so she spooned me and started stroking me quickly turned into her sitting on top riding me hard then slid me out of her and then slid my dick into her ass

3 Likes

About 10 minutes ago, gotta love a surprise deep and hard shag :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

6 days ago, still out of action due to thong related injury. I think my head is going to explode before long :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Thong related injury @Mrs.John :thinking: are you willing to enlighten us?? :grin:

4 Likes

Not for a couple of weeks. Found out Mrs Sub Charles is pregnant (planned and very much happy) but I’m a bit funny about sex at the minute, irrational fear of causing a miscarriage!

Not quite sure what’s going to happen to our sex life, but bigger happier times on the horizon (fingers crossed).

16 Likes

Yesterday morning with my partner it was mind blowing and amazing I was very well satisfied :relieved:

4 Likes

Congratulations @SubCharles. If you don’t want penetrative sex during pregnancy, there is lots of dom/sub fun to be had xxx

2 Likes

@SexySmoggy it’s a cautionary tale :grimacing:
Bought new underwear (not LH).
Rushing around getting ready for work Tuesday I put on a new thong, felt a bit tight and short in the rise but hey.
Found myself adjusting them in work as they were quite uncomfortable.
Next day wore a CK thong that also irritated my bits a bit.
Checked Wednesday evening in the shower and find a swelling to my inner labia (that stung like F).
Nurse thinks I’ve irritated a gland. It’s slowly settling down and doesn’t hurt now. Baby nappy cream helped.
Mr John did sort me out last night with a gentle clit massage and got a lovely naked floorshow and cowgirl-esque BJ in return.

6 Likes