When did you last have sex?

Last night, he orders me to my knees and ask him permission to put him in my mouth, denying me until I do. Once I did he face f##ked me for a bit, then I done his favourite. He then took me from behind, thrusting hard bringing me to orgasm, getting faster on the last couple of thrusts and he finishes deep inside me :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I utter those words regularly too.

2 Likes

Sunday morning slipped down the bed and slipped between her legs and woke her up with some oral and a good fingering before I moved back up the bed and slid into her

6 Likes

Last night. It went so well I slept over and we did it all again this morning.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@SubCharles Congrats!! :balloon: If you havenā€™t already listened to it, this sexual happiness podcast episode is really good. The guest couple talks about what their intimacy was like (with less penetrative sex) during her pregnancy :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Will definitely listen. Thanks to everyone else for commenting and their advice, Iā€™ll take it all on board.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

This morning.

Before she showered she called me upstairs and organised a timed simultaneous masturbation session.

No orgasm allowed for me but I lost count of hers.

1 Like

Last night. The OH told me to masturbate I did as I was told and pulled my womanizer out from under my pillow as that is where it seems to live just lately :slightly_smiling_face: one thing led to another from masturbation to oral and then intercourse and not forgetting lots of kissing in-between

11 Likes

I started my period this morning (several days earlier than I thought it would come), so Iā€™m really glad I got some penetrative sex last night! I snuck into my new strappy teddy to surprise him, and when he came back into the room, he was immediately ready to go! :grin: He took it slow so he wouldnā€™t cum before me. I was on my back with both of my knees pressed into the mattress on each side of my shoulders, and he was going in at a really sharp angle to really give my front wall a good rub. Thoroughly enjoyed myself, and now it will be solo play and blow jobs for the rest of the week :stuck_out_tongue::ok_hand:

11 Likes

This morning.

We had a talk the other day about moving to a slightly more female led relationship in which she makes all the decisions about our sexual activities and I am no longer allowed to instigate or even suggest anything physical.
In practice this means that I get up first, put on my nipple clamps and chains, take the drinks back to bed and kneel,hands on thighs exposing myself to her. She gets to toy with my clamps, chains and cage while she decides what she wants to do to me or what she wants me to do to her.
This morning she kept me kneeling but cuffed my wrists behind my back, fitted my big inflatable butt plug and kept pumping till I was in exquisite discomfort then started using the flickering tongue vibrator on my glans through the bars in my cage.
45 minutes later she stopped. By this time I was a quivering wreck and her work was done.

4 Likes

Last night, laying on the bed watching TV. He gets in behind me, lubes up my ass and inserts himself, slow and passionate :drooling_face: playing with my nippleā€™s gently bringing me to orgasm (all clean) move to hard press, inserting himself deeply, slow thrusting bringing me to another orgasm, he then goes harder and faster, and just as Iā€™m about to orgasm again he finishes off deep inside me :woozy_face:

2 Likes

This morning.

Knelt on the bed, hands on thighs, slave collar chained to my cock cage. She spent a long time stroking, squeezing and fondling me. For some reason today I was hypersensitive and close to coming for the entire session but she just kept going even though I begged her to stop. I managed to hold back but my jaw aches through gritting my teeth.

A great start to the day.

2 Likes

Last night; a lot of routine bedtime sex in our house this week (missionary, we both get an O and then to sleep). Wife is ovulating this week, so everythingā€™s feeling so good, but some different things with kiddos leaving us pretty beat by bedtime, but sheā€™s promised sheā€™s in the mood for some more extended or adventurous play this weekend while the hormones are flowing.

4 Likes

Couple days ago

1 Like

Last night my OH inititated, breaking a health induced dry spell.

A gentle play, some dirty talk and then grinding penetration resulting in a g-spot orgasm for her.

This is especially good news as the fear was that those muscles had been damaged by childbirth.

4 Likes

This morning.

She warned me last night that she wanted to watch me masturbate using my Fleshlight Quickshot so when I brought the hot drinks up to bed I was wearing a butt plug and my nipple chains but instead of my chastity cage I was wearing my steel triple cock and balls ring so that I had access to my penis.

So did she though and she spent quite a while just stroking me very slowly and very gently to keep me hard while I knelt in my position. Finally she handed me the sleeve and told me to stroke myself while she used the wand on her clitoris.

I could tell that she was deliberately holding back and she expected me to do the same. Eventually she started to build up to a very intense orgasm and told me to come when she did. Surprisingly I managed it and we both came very hard.

I imagine that will be my last orgasm till Christmas at least.

5 Likes

Last night we went to bed early to have a little more time. She started with her Womanizer and 7" lifelike lover pink marble dildo and I worked my prostate massager in. After weā€™d played for a while there, I slid into my 2 Extra Inches extender sleeve and she got on top cowgirl still with the Womanizer until we both came.

Hoping for another good, long romp this weekend! Itā€™s been way too long since I strapped her down and had my way fully.

4 Likes

Yesterday afternoon after a few drinks in the hotel bar, people watching and prior to a Christmas party in the hotel.
Took with us her wand and very very short LBD, which I would have loved her to wear that night.
Donā€™t you just love hotel sex.

5 Likes

About an hour ago, empty house so we definitely took advantage of that, noisy, hard, fast and deep :drooling_face::ok_hand:

3 Likes