When did you last have sex?

About an hour ago.

It’s Sunday again so it’s our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session for my good lady.

Nipple clamps chained to my cock cage and anal hook chained to my slave collar.

Orgasm score

Her: lost count.
Me: 0

1 Like

Last night started with oral each to each other then I penetrated her piv then she asked me more liked begged me to put in in her ass after she climaxed was my turn started rimming me then strapped on her dildo and pegged me don’t think I had ever cum so hard and OH was convinced I came out of my ass also

5 Likes

Another great session this morning, in our favourite position, hard press :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Saturday morning for us, our usual oral, dildo and wand for her to x2 orgasms, followed by oral for me before finishing off in PIV with her on top.
Nothing Sunday which is becoming more normal for us now as we have a golden hour on Monday nights with both teens working at the same time, usually which can lead to more unrestricted sex, but alas, her period arrived this morning (mon morning) so thats out.

We did talk a bit on the weekend about the currently unused chastity cages, she said I should just pick 1 or 2 favourites and then dispose of the others (have 4), this indicates that she is still open to using them occasionally, to what degree though I’m not sure.

As her period arrived and following our discussion, I put on a cage today and will join her in her monthly. Will see where to after that.

3 Likes

Earlier today :relaxed: I had a bit of a breakdown at breakfast when we were out with one of the OH’s grandmas as it really hit me this will be the first time I’ve ever not seen my family at Christmas (full on tears streaming with the staff all looking over at me :sweat_smile:), so once we got back home we cuddled for around 2 hours before moving to cuddling in bed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Once he knew I was feeling better he commented on naked Sunday, which I obliged to :relieved: He definitely wanted to focus on me so lots of clit play in spooning position with occasional strokes for him (difficult as it was crushed between us :rofl:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Finally PIV in spooning so he could keep focusing on my clit, and I didn’t need lube for the first time in forever :raised_hands: Clit started to burn a bit after a while so I grabbed my doxy (forgot to turn the switch on so he had to do it :woman_facepalming: :rofl:) and he finished about a minute before me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Next time the wand is definitely getting brought out earlier :wink:

6 Likes

Not that long ago, just before Vicki disappears off to work.

3 Likes

An hour ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

About half an hour ago :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Yesterday afternoon: I sent the wife home after church for a nap while I stayed until kids activities were done. When I finally got home she told me she’d masturbated before her nap and needed to be punished.

I instructed her to dress in her new wet look open cup teddy while I got out the under-bed restraints and the toy box. I applied her butt plug, delivered a few lashes with our suede flogger, then tied her down. Her O number one came from oral with an interior assist from the Romp Beat vibe. Her O number two was a long, slow play with her Womanizer Pro40 and Lifelike Lover Luxe 7" and it was an exorcism level event. I thought I broke her. After I finished in her mouth, she was thoroughly punished and I unbound her and we had some good aftercare snuggles.

9 Likes

Yesterday afternoon, before supper.
She wore her LH push up basque with black fishnet stockings attached and her 5” red stripper heels, she looked absolutely gorgeous!!!
Oral on her first as she raised one leg up onto the bed allowing access to her pussy and arse. She was wet before I started and was soaking when I placed her in the doggy position.
A bit of lube to run down along her arse then I slipped in my thumb to nudge against my very enthusiastic friend as I pumped until completion.
She looked so damn hot that I can’t stop thinking about it today.
Oh I’m a lucky boy…….

7 Likes

Last night. The wife wanted a back rub to send her to sleep but after half an hour of massaging her back, shoulders and neck she still wasn’t nodding off, so we decided an orgasm would be the best way to send her off to the land of nod. So in I slipped.

And it worked. For her anyway… :man_facepalming::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Lately, when my husband wants a blow job, he’ll put on one of his thongs and sit by me (and play video games until I say something), which is actually making me really happy because I think this is his way of trying hard to initiate :laughing::yellow_heart:

Tonight he put on his blue satin thong and sat next to me on the bed. I asked, are you wanting a blow job? and he said, yes. I was also horny, but feeling kinda lazy, so I got my bullet vibe for myself, rolled on my side and stuck my tongue out for him to get himself a little diy oral :stuck_out_tongue::+1:

8 Likes

Last night had fun time. I was doing chores for her all day in a shirt trousers and bow tie. After tea she told me to get changed into something more suitable which meant my butler in the buff costume. She tied me to the bed and left me for 20 minutes or so. When she returned she used a flogger on me before releasing me and asking for a foot rub followed by oral on her. I’d asked earlier in the day for hand relief which she obliged, was so excited (no release in weeks) I struggled initially to get hard which she used to verbally humiliate me (I was loving it - she checked after it was ok) before having a lovely relief.

Hopefully we’ll build up to full sex in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Last night.

Absolutely wonderful.

Pegged for ages. Spooned first, then reverse cowgirl and finally face to face cowgirl.

We don’t normally have sex at night (normally too tired) but we’d been denied during the day by a poorly grandchild so we had an early night and really made the most of it.

6 Likes

Unexpected wake up sleepy spoon sex this morning with a clit bullet in the mix. Thought I’d woke up at the pearly gates :joy:

6 Likes

Yesterday afternoon felt horney all day in work could not wait to get home. Quick shower then the OH shaved my P y give my now bald p…y a good licking and fingerings was absolutely soaking wet. Had a massive orgasam.

4 Likes

Last night, I was grumpy and couldn’t sleep. I think he got fed up of my wriggling, pulled the bedclothes off me, pulled my ass up (I was on my front) and gave me some of the best oral of my life.
Then switched the lights on so he could enjoy the view as he went at it in several positions.
Very difficult to keep quiet.
Definitely less grumpy after, and I was asleep within minutes :sleeping: :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Been over a week :sob:

1 Like

About half an hour ago :smirk: started off by giving him head and doing his favourite. He started to spank me using his hand, making my ass cheeks sting with every spank, and getting harder with each one :drooling_face: talking dirty to me, turning me on even more. We then moved to hard press, deep inside me, thrusting hard bringing me to orgasm, grabbing his arms as I cum again and just as he cummed too :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

This morning about 1:30, she was wearing her silk pj set that grip her bum​:peach: & I started spooning her while rubbing her through her bottoms we were both in that sleepy mode as just woke up, I pulled her bottoms & knickers down & she was so wet I started fingering her & she pushed her bum up against me while trying to push my cock into her bum (we have never had anal sex) It was so hot & passionate & we finished in missionary with my hands under her bum grabbing her cheeks & pulling her hard towards me​:fire::fire::fire: it was great sex!
I asked her when we were settling down about why she was trying to slide my cock into her bum, she said she was not sure what she was doing as she was half asleep……REALLY​:thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes