When did you last have sex?

@FD1 maybe time to order a nice anal lube my friend!!

1 Like

Do you think soā€¦?

2 Likes

Well I would. You know her best, would she rather you discussed?
If I was doing what she was I would most likely be hinting, but as I say we are all different.

N.B Iā€™m not suggesting you spring bum sex on her, just that you are prepared if itā€™s something she does want to explore.

1 Like

@FD1 definitely something to discuss outside the bedroom with no pressure before trying it. A lot of things can be sexy or exciting to tease around in the moment but doesnā€™t necessarily mean it needs to be tried.

But Iā€™ve always loved that half-asleep, wake up with my fingers inside wifey, middle of the night sex. Very affirming to know that we have chemistry even in our thoroughly un/subconscious state!

3 Likes

@LRLRL agreed, hope I didnā€™t come across the wrong way!

Not at all the wrong way - just echoing and adding to your sentiments! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

There has been a few things to suggest that she might, for example my wife rarely likes to go on top but she was riding away while kissing me so I thought Iā€™d reach around & just rub around her anus, she asked me to stop but also asked me not to! It did make her more hornier! So she might just like her ass being teased. We have had the anal discussion but she never wanted it, If she just wants to play with it for a bit then we will :smiley:

3 Likes

Last night. Not full on sex. Fingering and oral for me and oral for him. Period started this morning, so nothing for next 3-4 days.

5 Likes

This morning.

I had a new male toy to test so I was allowed to be uncaged.

Normally, when Iā€™m testing toys, Iā€™m allowed to orgasm so that I can report properly and I assumed that this would be the case this morning.

As it turned out, after our discussion last week, sheā€™s decided to become more devious and just as I approached orgasm with the toy she stopped me. For the next hour (I think) she made me use the toy to get right on the brink of orgasm a dozen times (I think) but never allowed me to come.

At the moment, as you can imagine, Iā€™m having trouble getting my cage back on as my erection wonā€™t subside.

1 Like

This morning before he left for work. Just waking up, he was pressing himself into my ass, so I was pushing myself back onto him. He moved my knickers to the side, inserted himself and started to thrust hard which didnā€™t take me long :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Last night. Started kissing and getting more and more passionate. Hands everywhere. He kissed down my body and gave me oral and the most intense orgasms. He lay back and we kissed again, I kissed down his body and gave him oral. He then flipped me over and took me from behind both cumming at same time.
A wee break then we started againā€¦he is amazing :heart:

8 Likes

It is a rather nice feeling, quite different to having something inserted. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

This afternoon we had an hour to ourselves.
I went old school, he was laying on the bed, I pulled up his tee shirt and gently kissed and nibbled his abs, chest and nips.
Opened his jeans, kissed him over his undies and gently blew warm air on them.
Made him squirm before removing his pants and delivering a slow teasing BJ.
I was then ordered onto my knees, jeans and panties down.
Neither of us lasted very long, just like when we first met over 20 years ago.

14 Likes

Last night, shark week finished and was really horny.

We skipped foreplay as I was so impatient for a good orgasm :joy: had hard and fast missionary for first orgasm and oral for my second.

OH had to put fan on high and point it other way and try muffle my moans and as some people at home wasnā€™t asleep yet.

He eventually ended up going ā€œbabe, shhhā€ every now and again lol

Think I was getting too loud :woman_shrugging::joy:

5 Likes

This morning.

Itā€™s become the norm now, with our changing relationship, to start our sessions with me kneeling in the sub position caged, clamped, chained and plugged. She then has free rein to do whatever she wants to me ranging from nothing at all through pleasurable touching and squeezing up to biting pinching and causing me medium pain. She usually chooses not to ignore me though as she likes to watch me shudder and hear me moan.

This morning though, after a very perfunctory fondle, she made me kneel and watch, hands behind my back, as she spent a wonderfully long time just masturbating with her wand. For the first time ever I almost orgasmed just watching her. I had to apologise for disgracing myself by leaking so much pre-cum.

I love our new relationship.

5 Likes

early this morning we both enjoyed it fully mind bending sensitivity after orgasm

4 Likes

Tuesday night. Was in bed just kissing, this lead to a bit of heavy petting. It was super late so the wife didnā€™t expect me to pull off my boxers and be ready for action.

Only downside was we have misplaced her favourite toy so we scrambled around for something else to make her orgasm

6 Likes

Last night.
Husband gave me a fabulous back massage then moved onto my nipples,some much awaited oral then some perfect anal to finish .
Seriously happy with the new us :sweat_drops::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Not since Monday night, but itā€™s the weekend tomorrow so the OH is here so thatā€™ll change things!

4 Likes

Last night. Weā€™ve been on the daily missionary at bedtime - would that make it bedtime prayers? Crazy week with lots of work stuff and other activities keeping us up later than normal and less time to unwind together before laying down for the night.

2 Likes