When did you last have sex?

I think tonight’s the night, @Mrs.John, good luck and I hope you have a great night and see the New Year in, in style. Hope to hear of your celebrations tomorrow.

1 Like

Our usual over midnight on NYE special. Him lying down, me with his cock in my pussy, Vicki with his tongue in her pussy and Vicki and I kissing each other. Lovely way to finish one year and start another xx

19 Likes

Early this morning a great way to see the new year in we played with some toys a first which made her orgasm then I finished with a bit of PIA
One happy wife

1 Like

Got into bed around 12.30am. He wasn’t making any moves so I asked “are you going to f*** me?” I didn’t need to ask twice.

Started with some boob worship while I stroked him to hard.

Then several positions (and a BJ) before finishing in kneeling doggy.

Great start to the year.

18 Likes

Last night. No piv sex. OH watched me rub my clit and finger myself. Just as I was about to cum he stopped me, waiting for me to calm down, spoon cuddled me and inserted 2 fingers and gave the best g spot massage ever :heart_eyes:

His hand was soaked about time he made me cum twice.

9 Likes

Twice last night :exploding_head::hot_face:

First session slow and sensual in the sandwich, and he wanted to give me as many orgasm’s as possible, which he definitely done :woozy_face:

Second session lots of hard thrusting from behind, and plenty of spankings, kissing and biting. Fare amount of orgasm’s too. And it didn’t take him long to finish either, just after the stroke of midnight.

4 Likes

@KinkyMira That is super hot, your man is such a lucky guy. What a way to spend NYE. Happy New Year to you all, lucking forward to a good 2022

1 Like

This morning.

We’re staying with friends so I passed her the bullet and spooned her while she masturbated quietly. I kept whispering encouragement in her ear. That gets her really hot and she somes far too quickly. This morning though she just kept the bullet on her clitoris and powered through each orgasm.

2 Likes

Orgasms after long periods of teasing and denial are unbelievable. I will gladly go for weeks without an orgasm for the overwhelming feeling when I’m finally allowed to come.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I can’t physically imagine going over a week… but I would love to be able to try!

1 Like

Perfect @Mrs.John

1 Like

Two nights ago when we had PIV we didn’t do anything at all last night, it felt so wrong not doing anything as we have been doing some kind of sexual activity every night.

We did have sexual activity this morning though 3 orgasms for me and one for the husband but no PIV hopefully that will happen tonight.

5 Likes

Once in 2021… (April 7th)… her nunny was full of cobwebs then…

About an hour ago - after a lazy morning in bed a cheeky little cuddle turned into a quickie - good start to the day

1 Like

Hi all,

Sorry to be a party pooper, but some (not all!) of the recent posts in this thread definitely seem the wrong side of overly explicit and do contain “unnecessarily graphic/erotic language”. Can everyone please remember this recent post from @Lovehoney_Brenna or we’ll all be in trouble when she returns from her Christmas break.

:pray: Thank you!

4 Likes

You’re right, Thank you for the reminder. I’m not sure if mine was too much but have taken it down anyway.

1 Like

Srptember 14th 2019. Our first anniversary. She got pregnant and we havnt had sex since I’ve been trying for it but no luck. Been trying really hard this week for it. Dropping hints. Touching her. Asking about romantic hotel weekends. How good it was last time. But nothing is happening.
Also what’s sex feel like? It’s been a couple years

Poking me with it :grin:, I get that morning poke too.

1 Like

This morning.

Half an hour ago.

We’re still staying with friends so we’re trying to be discrete. I put on my nipple chains and clipped them to my cock cage then knelt by her watching her masturbate with the Mantric bullet.
In between her orgasms she held the bullet on my cage but kept removing it so that I couldn’t come too.
She’s now showering and I asked if I could use the bullet on my cage till she got back but she refused permission so I’m here on the forum instead.

4 Likes