When did you last have sex?

November was the last time :hot_face:

Last night started with some oral then we moved on to piv after giving OH a couple of orgasms from the oral and piv OH said right your turn took my cock in her mouth giving me a BJ she decided to slide first one finger followed quickly with another and then a third she then took out the smaller dildo and slid it into my ass then she took out the 10ā€ toy and I was thinking it was for me but OH had other ideas and slid it into her pussy so we swapped positions and stuck dildo to headboard and backed up onto it while still fucking me with the other dildo told her I was about to cum so she left it in there and finished me off with her mouth

9 Likes

Period almost over, on holiday and ravished her on the sofaā€¦ Great feeling after working ourselves up and her not getting it for a few days. Amazing!!!

6 Likes

Snuggled up with me as big spoon for a while last night, chatting, stroking his chest and nipples, kissing his shoulders and neck. Pretty quickly he was hard, but I was not allowed to touch and he rolled over and put my hand between my legs and told me to play for him to watch while he whispered filth in my ear getting me very worked up. Moved to a BJ for him and some wand action for me with multiple Osā€¦(the more I have the more overwhelming they get and the louder I getā€¦not great with a teen in the house and he has to try and shut me up which leads to a few giggles) he had to take over his own play at that point as a wee bit distracted. Finished PIV with me in cowgirl for another big O for me and big finish for him.

A breakfast BJ too this morning as a farewell as he is away for a few days

10 Likes

Tonight again and thatā€™s it now until Friday! Naughty night with shooting new material but made Mrs R squirt twice with my fingers :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Last night, spanked, moved in to position, teased and then held down while given the goods passionately, until the last moment when he moved us to standing doggy, told me to use the wand and went hard at it. Two absolute leg shakers for me before he finished. Donā€™t know how Iā€™m going to concentrate at work now with that on my mind.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that :confused:

What a fantastic evening you had last night @steviefun and then a lovely encore this morning. I bet he went off with a smile on his face.

1 Like

About 4 days ago - great session - wore my wifeā€™s favourite vibrating cock ring and she orgasmed 3 times in various positions and my orgasm wasnā€™t too shabby either! :laughing: sheā€™s coming to the end of her time of month so should be back in action soon but I did get a good morning BJ and swallow a few days ago.

5 Likes

Last night. Iā€™d come downstairs in her favourite crotchless lace boxers and I was jumped on straight away. She gave me an incredible BJ with some penis slapping before moving onto a session of anal. Two orgasms for her later and I finished in her bum.
You know itā€™s good when thatā€™s all you can think about the next day :relaxed:

8 Likes

Couple of days ago

2 Likes

Had an amazing BJ this morning in the kitchen.
Put a spring in my step for the day

3 Likes

About 30 minutes ago! I donā€™t get to have it very often so Iā€™m very excited so sorry if Iā€™m a little to descriptive, ramble and if Iā€™m jumping around a lot in this, Iā€™m currently on cloud 9. My partner an I where talking on the bed as I was having a low day and wanted to feel safe, the conversation turned to sex toys and my partner started asking about some toys I wanted so I showed him my LH shopping list that Iā€™m looking to get in the future, he then started asking me about toys for men. Now my OH has never been interested to toys for himself so this is a new development. Eventually this lead to him asking me if I could use a vibrator on his cock. I used a rechargeable clit one I had as it was to hand and it safe to say he liked it. He had the biggest erection Iā€™ve ever seen him have. He then proceeded to tell me to get some of my favourite toys out and get in the centre of the bed on my back. I donā€™t know what came over him but he was borderline ferrel, he kissed my skin like it was the only thing keeping him alive. After some more for play he told me get on all fours at the end of the bed and gave me the best PIV I think Iā€™ve ever had after he finished on my back he took my 10inch dildo and used it on me until I finally climaxed. After a quick clean up we had some post sex cuddles.
I thanked him as I really did need a good session and I needed to feel desired and wanted by him, but I know it causes him pain, (he is getting the issue treated by the doctor) he told me he is looking forward to having more fun like that in the future. Currently Iā€™m a very happy girl

20 Likes

@Sehara YAY!! Sounds amazing, fingers crossed for you both for more to come.

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Last night I done his favourite, then followed by some anal in our favourite position - bent over the bed.
Had a really intense orgasm, then followed by another one, first time having 2 in a row in anal.
(All clean) we then moved to a position that we hadnā€™t done in a while, him being at the right angle, hitting all the right spots and having another intense orgasm, with him finishing shortly after.

Twice this morning. Again he was in his teasing mood, edging both of us again. But this time, it was him that couldnā€™t take the horny frustration mood, and an hour later he put me on my front and finished :smirk:

5 Likes

Last night about 8 times lolā€¦ Club visit and lots of sex with our couple who joined us. Multiple times and lots of items ticked off our bucket list.

We then came home and had reclaim sex. Then again when we woke up this morning again.

This afternoon we had a dip tooā€¦

Very tired now lol

6 Likes

Itā€™s been about 3 weeks for me now and Iā€™m so horny and absolutely gagging for some fast hard rough sex :hot_face::yum:

2 Likes

42 posts were split to a new topic: [Removed] 1-on-1 off-topic

Last night, i had a 10mm ribbed silicone sound nail in my self whilst inside my wife making it a bit more kinky

2 Likes