When did you last have sex?

In my lunch break when my fella saw me in the undies that i posed in on the lingerie uploads page.
There are advantages to ‘working from home’! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

February is a strange month for us for these reasons:

1. Feb 14th - Valentines
  2. Feb 15th - Our engagement day (24 years ago I asked her to be mine, she agreed and we are still together!)
  3. Feb 16th - My B’day

Kids have been whiney and sick and with the teen in sports tournaments almost every weekend. However, Sunday we are invited to a costume party and she and I are dressing up like the Notebook characters… I can’t wait to keep her dressed when we get home for a dress up passionate session.
Then Monday is a holiday for us so I warned her about some Monday morning sex and then me making her breakfast… likely the best warning she got all week.

She starts a new job on Tuesday for a huge company out of the UK as a Canadian rep so she is excited after not working or bringing in any money since September (I am excited too as we are strained for cash every month!)

With everything so bonkers, I told the family that it was her and my day to be together and the rest of them are on their own! I will likely make a huge dinner that night with a fire in the fireplace and a great bottle of wine…

5 Likes

This afternoon, we are having a night away and checked in early.

OH was dressed in a LH quarter cup red bra which showed her boobs off beautifully and left her nipples available for sucking. This was coupled with red LH crotchless panties and red hold ups. I was wearing LH briefs with a front opening revealing my cock and balls.

After a little bit of nipple sucking foreplay, which got her incredibly wet, we moved on to PIV which was extremely frantic and urgent as I we both reached climex, she whispered for me to come inside her, usually she wants me to come on her tits, but this time she said she wanted to feel me coming, which was enough to drive me over the edge and spurting wildly inside her.

We both laid in each others arms in post orgasm bliss.

Happy holiday to us.

6 Likes

After the last couple of days, this morning, I needed to feel my husband inside me. So, Cowgirl on the bed was in order. Slow with cuddles and an orgasm at the end.
Tonight, I wanted to feel him in my ass, so Reverse Cowgirl Anal on the sofa. Such loving positions xx

6 Likes

So last night, many many times, Mrs H got totally nailed by the male half of a couple we’ve been talking to for a few weeks. She was destroyed by him and then me. Then when we got home, I had my wicked way for 2hrs and it was amazing. I couldn’t cum again but reclaiming her as mine was amazing.

5 Likes

I seem to have been ill for ever. One of the flu variants was immediately followed by a UTI so I’ve been out of commission for quite a few days.
Our New Year’s resolution is intact though as I’ve been cuddling, caressing and generally encouraging my wife to orgasm at least once a day and often significantly more.

4 Likes

Far out he made me wait for this one. He messaged me during the week how he wants to have me tied up more, and told me exactly how and then made me wait until today, well I was about to combust as it is also slut week but I wasn’t about to let on.
He teased me earlier but said I had to wait until tonight. Well for little bit of payback I got my most beautiful LH thong on, one that never ceases in its abilities to get him ripping it off and hid it under my oversized hufflepuff nightie as we watched tv and ate dinner. It was my little secret.
He got his surprise and it did its job wonderfully, earning me much butt appreciation and attention.
It wasn’t long before I was dragged down the bed, tied up and held down. There is something about it that sets me on fire.
He added in our wand and had his wicked way with me.
We eventually finished in doggy still tied up but allowed to control the wand for a huge O for me which he endured and came later, holding my hips. It was one of those finishes where you are stood holding each other for a bit just like what just happened.

4 Likes

Thursday night started with him playing with me, biting my nipples while I masturbated him. I then proceeded to take him in my mouth, using my teeth on him, which he loves with a bit of pressure. Gentle spankings started to turn into hard spankings, as I increased what I was doing.
We then moved into hard press position, he moved slightly into a different angle, and was in the perfect position to hit all the right places, and give me an intense orgasm as he did.

Friday night he was being very masterful and forceful. Hair pulling, biting, and hard spankings as we finish.

This morning was more slow, tender and very passionate in the hard press position.

4 Likes

This morning before we went out for the day, the OH was wearing new brilliant white matching bra and panties.

She came out of the bathroom into the bedroom and said how do I look? 30 seconds, she was on the bed, panties pulled to the side and me shagging her like my life depended on it.

Her response was:’ I am guessing that I look pretty hot…’

5 Likes

That is so hot, I just love a lady in matching white bra and panties. @DLJL

3 Likes

Half hour ago , quick , hard and very much needed over the arm chair in the living room :chair::star_struck:

6 Likes

Just about to head upstairs just now. Hubby is in the shower and I’m about to join him for a quickie there and carry it forward into the bedroom.

4 Likes

Just now. Some kissing and cuddling led to a hot 69 on the couch.

2 Likes

Yesterday.

We were both very horny and matters were helped by the sexy outfit my wife bought from LH. Red basque and tiny panties. The latter didn’t stay on for long!

4 Likes

Wow, sounds like it all went just right @mrssaffa. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Last night …. Finally got to try out, the over the door swing. With some extensive edging :raised_hands:t2:
If any one has got any advice of getting out of it when both parties just want to collapse. would be greatly appreciated :sweat_smile:.

This morning, not quite my usual wake up call. Didn’t quite go to plan this morning, we slept in and the youngest was awake. So I started to strip off our bedding, seeing me bent over the bed, without saying a word he pins me down and just shags me. Perfect way to start the morning :smirk:

7 Likes

Would love a wake up like just feeling cock slide inside me with out me knowing x

5 Likes

Last night, it is coming to the end of shark week and I have had the horn really badly and told hubby I couldn’t wait any longer. I went to bed first, read for a bit and gave up waiting and had a little play. The bedroom door was open and I could see him in the living room, but he couldn’t see me which felt naughty. I got myself nice and wet and stopped to wait for him.

When he came to bed, lots of massage and kissing, then he started to get more dominant, kneel, touch, suck- well that set me off good and proper! Few toys came out, cock ring, dildo and eventually wand. Dirty talk from him wanting to fill all of me. :fire:

Ended with us top and tailing, watching each other play, him ending over his belly, me using his cum as extra lube for my wand, dildo IA and his fingers IV.
Hot sweaty and a lot of fun…problem is I want more :rofl:

4 Likes

Twice yesterday. He had the day off yesterday. In the morning he was in the teasing mood, he kept edging both of us over and over again, he said to me that’s all you’re getting… for now
Leaving me very horny and irritable :tired_face: we went out, but I don’t think he could’ve stand my frustration horny levels any longer. He brought me home, took my leggings off and sorted me out :smirk: peace and happiness restored :joy:

3 Likes