When did you last have sex?

Had a really nice session today no PIV or anal but I nice long BJ for him, I really took my time and pushed a vide up against his perineum. He absolutely loved this and rewarded me with my rose. It was really fun and I really enjoyed being able to take my time with him.

5 Likes

Last night after OH told me she had been thinking of inviting her friend to ours that we had dropped of at home she must have noticed that peaked my interest and we had a nice session of piv downstairs woke this morning with her mouth on my balls and hand wrapped around my cock what a wonderful way to wake up

3 Likes

This morningā€¦ Twice :smirk:

My usual wake up call - poking himself in my ass cheeks.
I done his favourite, followed by my favourite position, where we both finished.

Little while after. I was just laying at his side, with my hand on his boxers. I noticed that he was waking up again, so I masturbated him. He wanted more, so he lubed me up and done anal, felt so good, probably cos weā€™ve not had anal in so long, what made it more intense was him finishing too :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Last night, me and my partner are really loving pregnant sex!

8 Likes

Half an hour ago we finished our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

She prefers to have 3 orgasms in this session.

The first is from my tongue after Iā€™ve shaved her.
The third is from her using a vibrator on her clitoris as I rim her butā€¦
ā€¦ the second is always different.
Sometimes I use my fingers but I usually use a different toy or her favourite toy in a different way each time.

It is difficult to overstate the amount of progress this represents in terms of the control she now has over her orgasms. There was a time not so long ago when she could only orgasm using a specific toy in a specific way. If she lost her mindset she would give up completely and fail to come. Now she can use any toy in any way. She can stop and restart as she wishes and she can swap toys part way through. She can hold back to achieve a huge orgasm or she can come within a few seconds if she wishes. She can also control whether she squirts or not.

Itā€™s a very impressive sight to see her working herself with a toy to achieve exactly what she wants.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s brilliant that your wife has learnt to control her own body and mind like that. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Last night from hubbyā€¦tonight Iā€™ll be at his friends apartment staying over :wink: x

4 Likes

Yes. Itā€™s purely as a result of our switch to a female lead male chastity relationship. She has complete control over her own and my orgasms.

1 Like

Last night
I am a masseuse and my OH was very sore so I gave them a back massage and then proceeded to the legs. Whilst this was going on they got an erection so we ended up doing cowgirl on the living room floor. Apparently I was being too dominant so I ended up getting spanked which left some lovely red marks and then we ended up trying water sports in the shower which has been my main fantasy for a while and it felt so nice to trust each other enough to share that :sparkling_heart:
Feeling very happy and honoured today :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Sounds like a great night :heart_eyes:

Last night a bit kinky, i had a " centipede sound rod " try Googling it, in me held by its head ring as i was inside my wife

1 Like

Last night. We were both very horny, long work week last week. Lots of making out and touching. Wife is such a good kisser, always gets me hard making out with her. She was still tired from last week and just had her lay back as I went down on her. After a couple of orgasms she was really horny. As I was licking her P she lifted her hips so I could reach and lick her bum. After she came a few more times she wanted me to finish in her ass. Nice long and slow anal session where I came deep inside her. Laid in each others arms after enjoying the time together.

8 Likes

Had the pleasure of a threesome this weekend and I would highly Recommend!

11 Likes

That sounds like a great evening @anon88260003 was it planned or did it just happen. Was it MMF, MFF, FFF or anything else.

2 Likes

Hey @steve19 it was MFF, it was sort of planned as me and my friend had been talking about it for a while but it just sort of happened after a few drinks.

7 Likes

Yesterday afternoon.

I told my wife I was feeling very horny. So was she. I went down on her then we went into missionary. She wrapped her legs round me and pulled me inside her.

Iā€™m hoping for a repeat performance today!

4 Likes

Yesterday morning give wife oral until she orgasmrd them I got on top of her missionary to finish inside her
I went back down on her to make her cum again :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

8 Likes

I would think the ā€œjust happenedā€ is better than planned MFF sounds very good and I hope everyone was kept involved throughout. The ā€œMā€ was a very lucky man. Had you and the friend played before? @anon88260003

1 Like

Pretty eventful weekend with lots of playtime with hubby. Little bit of everything, PIV, PIA, toys, licking and sucking. Even an ā€˜oh you dirty bitch I have my whole hand in thereā€™ā€¦not sure how I feel about that to be honest, didnā€™t realise until that moment, just that I was enjoying myself, but feel a bit ick about it after lol

9 Likes

This morning.

Weā€™re going away for a few days and we need to pack so we didnā€™t have much time.

We just lay alongside each other, me with a vibrating sleeve and her with a pebble vibrator, and masturbated for each other to watch.

She came 3 times. I wasnā€™t allowed.

6 Likes