When did you last have sex?

Bloody ages ago

2 Likes

Friday, then i went down on my OH on Sunday before i left for work.

1 Like

Just had an amazing weekend and some fabulous sex.

We had a trip up the coast with a night away and we took the kids.

Our apartment had a tiny fire in the evening and the brigade had to come out. It was crazy!

My wife and I had been flirting all day but the whole episode cancelled any chance of erotic play for us.

I gave my wife a massage and we fell asleep.

In the morning, she woke early and started fondling my bits.

Spooning sex followed and it was lazy, hazy and delicious.

Soon interrupted by my son, then daughter, who came in for a chat.

Lovely while it lasted though.

After a long day out, we got home then after the kids were in bed, we had a long candlelit bath.

I guess my wife was ready to play as she declined the offer of a massage and said she fancied having a little play with a toy.

We decided on her using the Mon Ami Rose while I helped her out with the Womanizer OG for G Spot.

What fun! She told me to get into a good close up position so I could “see the action”.

It was super hot and she had a full body orgasm. Yum.

We settled into a PIV position facing each other, propped up on pillows. I massaged her thighs and butt while she used a LH bullet (Mon Ami)

While we were in a state of bliss, we suddenly heard a door in the hallway.

Disaster - a child up!

I was terrified of being interrupted by a 7 year old and usually, if there is any chance of that, my wife is over sex and it’s all off and lights out.

However! This time, she was so horny, she somehow knew we were safe.

She looked me in the eye and said “keep fucking me!”

We were locked together perfectly and had lots more fun.

She had a blazing O after that.

It was an outstanding night.

Love that lady :heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Hopefully tonight as have been left hanging since last night. Hubby woke me "accidentally " getting into bed last night, he was cuddly and hard and I gave him a slow lubey HJ ending with a BJ… got me all fired up and he conked out asleep :rofl:

5 Likes

Yesterday morning. He took advantage of me before he went to work, but left me very satisfied :smirk:
Last night. I was absolutely shattered, but as I was on my knees (on the bed) sorting out my side of the sheet, I heard him say
I want to f**k that
I just gave him that look, didn’t take him long to finish. Moments later I’m fast asleep :joy:

6 Likes

This morning.

She pegged me with the big dildo after I got home from the school run.

When she’d finished with me she allowed me to come using a vibrating sleeve l. Yeah!

6 Likes

Nearly managed it yesterday, the OH got a bit frisky and got me all hot under the collar so we decided to take it to the bedroom. Got through about 5 minutes of teasing each other, condom out ready, just about to give her some oral action including toy and BANG! Cock block number 2 gets home from work early :joy:.
Then today, when we knew we’d be safe, mother nature comes along with a monthly gift.
Guess we’ll wait then :smirk:

This morning.

No grandchildren so we had the morning to ourselves. She slept till 10.00 then I took her the coffee and cereal.

When she’d finished I straddled her chest facing her feet and parted her legs so that I could masturbate her first with my fingers, then a wand, then a bullet and finally both together. She came a lot.

1 Like

Nearly 3 weeks now, due to illness, then toothache and work all getting in the way. Would love nice hot sunshine to appear, that always seems to help …

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Wurger. Agree about wanting some hot sunshine - it’s still flipping cold here on the east coast of England. We find our mood can depend on temperature - we keep having to crank the central heating up!

3 Likes

Thank you @SeaSideCpl … yep, its been such a long Winter in England, and yes our mood can depend on temperature too. Can’t afford to turn the heating up… :rofl:

2 Likes

You must be very rich @SeaSideCpl having the heating on, with a lady like yours It would be passion as soon as I was home. That would keep me warm.

2 Likes

This morning.

I’m due a pegging today but as a starter for 10 she put me on the Fleshlight Quickshot Launch machine.

That thing is relentless and I find it very difficult not to come until I’m told to.

I managed to hold out for 30 minutes then she took pity on me and allowed me to orgasm.

3 Likes

Last night it was OH birthday so made it even sexier for her she had bought some new lingerie an 8” dildo which I quite girthy which is apparently for her to use on my ass and a flogger so I used all them on her first

6 Likes

Last night I got to play properly with him :yum:
Very hot and intense :hot_face: and extremely satisfying :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Last weekend.

My wife demanded a fuck. I was happy to oblige. There was lots of licking and sucking and we both came very loudly.

6 Likes

Every day this week, we are away at an Airbnb on the coast amazing sex with a view
Although the weathers been cold of an evening we still did it on the balcony twice x

9 Likes

just after coming from his place. sex is so much better when it’s passion. im glad i’ve stopped seeing my hookup, he was just using me as a cum dump and i was too stupid to realise

6 Likes

This morning, started with some passionate kissing and some four play then i rode him cowgirl style. We finished off in one of my favourite position, doggy style where we both orgasmed together.

8 Likes

This morning. He had me in missionary with my legs wrapped around him. Then in the right angle, then sidewind her, and finishing off in hard press. Literally the best way to start the day :hot_face::smirk:

5 Likes