When did you last have sex?

Due to school holidays - 2 weeks ago but today we have the house to ourselves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This morning.

No grandkids so a lie-in and an exquisitely painful session with the Wartenberg Pinwheel for me.

I had my big plug in my ass, a steel cock ring chained to my nipple clamps and a glans ring holding back my foreskin to expose the glans.

She worked the wheel all over my body gradually edging towards my clamped nipples. When she got there the pain/pleasure was wonderful but when she used the wheel on my exposed glans it was on a different level altogether. My whole body started shaking uncontrollably. She had to stop to let me recover before she could continue. Thatā€™s never happened to me before.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got the house to ourselves too but unfortunately weā€™re pretty sexless at the moment :pensive:. Joys of the menopause.

2 Likes

Nothing for the last few days as Iā€™ve pulled a muscle in my back and set my sciatica off

1 Like

Couple of hours ago. Hubby got me on the bed and into the hard press position, didnā€™t take us long to finish.
Now, heā€™s buggered to London with his brother, to the pub to watch West Ham play. But at least I get him tomorrow for the day

4 Likes

About half hour after my last post :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

All day so far. An unplanned bonus day.

When I got back from the school drop off she was still in her dressing gown. She told me to get naked but with nipple clamps and a butt plug.
When I got downstairs again she lay down on the sofa and told me to lick her till she came. Since then sheā€™s had me licking her to orgasm as often as she could stand. To be honest Iā€™ve lost count.
Weā€™ve had to stop now as she needs to shower before picking the grandson up from school but itā€™s been a wonderful day so far.

4 Likes

Itā€™s me that gets tied up in our house. Sheā€™s in charge.

3 Likes

About lunchtime. Took the youngest to nursery, he brought me home, for a hard, fast and deep session in the position with my ass in the air and head down. Definitely hitting all the right spots, and not afraid of letting go :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Then he took me out for lunch :yum:

6 Likes

Last night. Had a good chat about where we were mentally and I apologised for basically the last 10 years of not wanting to be touched. It wasnā€™t my fault (the pill) but I apologised nonetheless. We had a good chat about where our sex life was at.
Went to sleep and got woken up with fingers rubbing my clit and a sleepy mutual masturbation session ensued. I ended up finishing him off with a BJ with my ass in his face.

11 Likes

It sounds like there will be more than a few ouzos in you thatā€™s for sure. Enjoy @Curvy_bbw

5 Likes

This morning.

A quick session for me sitting on the wand cushion with a dildo up my ass then my vibrating sleeve while she showered.

Its her turn later today.

4 Likes

Glad youā€™re having a great time and enjoying the villa. How is the pool sex?
Enjoyā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

It sounds like everyone is on a winner on your holiday then @Curvy_bbw I bet you donā€™t want it to end. Keep on enjoying it all.

2 Likes

Last night in the hot tub, the position is overlooked but the bubbles hide a myriad of sins.

The warmer weather tends to bring out the exhibitionism tendencies in the OH.

7 Likes

This morning.

Weā€™re going to a classic car and bike show early tomorrow morning so we moved our usual Sunday morning session to today instead.

Sheā€™s been shaved, licked to her first orgasm, vibrated to her second and rimmed while masturbating to her third.
Iā€™ve been downstairs and made breakfast and weā€™re now lying in bed eating it.

Itā€™s a great way to start the day.

4 Likes

@Curvy_bbw it seems youā€™re having a great time and having a bj whilst sat on the edge of the pool brings back memories. Have a fantastic last week :heart:

2 Likes

Tried this morning for a quickie before hubby went to work. Almost at point of climax and my little boy called asking if he could have breakfast :man_facepalming:. So off he went to work, and now Iā€™m off to work but told him we are definitely finishing off tonight :man_facepalming::weary:

5 Likes

Hopefully later today, the OH is commando and we are going for a walk to a local beauty spot later. Wouldnā€™t mind a little alfresco action. :wink::heart:

4 Likes

Kids always get in the way lol

2 Likes