When did you last have sex?

Twice today house to ourselves. First time wife dressed up in sexy LH lingerie heels and lipstick.

Oral sex, finger lubed and both wore butt plugs for the first time together in ages. Vibrating cock ring and she had two good orgasms in different positions.

Few hours later second time planned for me to wear girthy penis extender for the first time. Server after using fingers and lube to warm her up it was too big and sometimes floppy to go into her so went for my normal manhood sex which she prefers and we both orgasmed.

Also first time today I told her to go on all 4s and I rimmed her for the first time, she was straight out of the shower. She spent a bit of time giggling saying it tickles but think she might have enjoyed it after a while.

So two firsts today. Rimming which we might go back to. Penis extenders we wonā€™t go back to :laughing:

4 Likes

We had good sex today as wellā€¦ cant be arsed to describe it but it was all about her even with pivā€¦
@Curvy_bbw ā€¦ You seriously dont need to have any anxiety about himā€¦ Ive buzzed that clit this afternoon till she didnt want any more. (Huge thanks jocat) bloody things a monster !!! 6 incher up her vag and smaller wand on her arse, fingers tooā€¦ she squirted a little too and i licked it out the palm of my handā€¦ so sweet and juicyā€¦ loved every minute of it and not a drop of spunkā€¦ might be a different story in the morning, coz hes defo needing some attentionā€¦

5 Likes

We both had a nap today after a morning out and got woken up by a cock in my pussy :joy:

I slept in the nude hoping OH would wake me up for sexy time, kept my ass out of the covers so he could see haha but wasnā€™t expecting him to put a condom on while I slept (sex has rarely been on his radar lately so for him to take the effort to put a condom on without my suggestion is a big thing).
Started with sex on our side while he rubbed my clit, then he flipped me to hard press so he could give me a nice butt massage, then flipped me over to missionary. He asked if he could cum (he has PE, never really been as issue as I was never in the mind frame for sex let alone extended sessions). It was sexy for my to be flipped like a rag doll and used. Hoping he gets a little rougher :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
No orgasm for me as he is a cum and done. He left me nude in bed to go take the clothes off the line, so I finished myself offā€‹:sweat_drops:

7 Likes

The past couple of days, have been hot :fire: sweaty :hot_face: sessions.
Nothing quite like feeling his sweat dripping on me (probably weird, but I love it) in the missionary position and sidewind her, and anal in the spooning position. And sleeping naked helps :wink:

5 Likes

Went out for lunch and a few drinks yesterday afternoon. Home - shutters closed in living room for doggy and riding on sofa before just chilling naked there for ages.
Then this morning a great BJ with OH on her knees in bathroom led to a messy load on her boobs I massaged before we showeredā€¦

2 Likes

Last night I gave wifey some time off from kids and family for a long bath and reset and when I summoned her for dinner she said she really wanted to f*ck me and have me in her mouth. I said that can be arranged - later.

When it came to bedtime she was enthusiastic to go down on me for a spell, then told me to play with myself while she used her Womanizer and dildo. We enjoyed this together while making out and playing with each otherā€™s nipples until I couldnā€™t help but thrust between her breasts with copious amounts of coconut oil. Before I came, wifey said she really wanted me from behind, which was very deep and enjoyed feeling the Womanizer pulse from the inside. As we were both getting close to orgasm, I asked if sheā€™d be up for some anal, so the dildo went back in, swapped the Pro40 for the Melt, and added another healthy dose of coconut oil and we both finished shortly after that.

Not bad for a tired Saturday night!

2 Likes

This morning, managed to drag the OH back to bed, she lay back playing with her wand on her clit, I just entered her, remained motionless inside her, and felt her orgasm build, when she came her pussy contractions were so strong, thst they nearly took me over the edge as well.

4 Likes

Last night was just passionate and intimate love making. We had a few kinky sessions earlier in the week and were in the mood to just enjoy the feel of one another in each others arms.

2 Likes

OK, so my days of sexual encounters seem to come in bunches. Honestly, the forum is a great but as mentioned previously it can be a place to make some of us feel worse, not better.

Many here seem to have quite the sexual lifestyle and are always active. Others are in a solid drought and some, like me, take what they can get.

So, what was your late day you had sex, either PIV, Anal or Oral, something that involved another person (not masturbation) and a tally of how many days it has been since.

My last sex with Mrs. Val was:

May 21
Total days: 16

Update your total as you go along and reset the clock when it happens. Feel free to update as often as you like

5 Likes

Well @valbowski77 were not talking days but years. Due to many problems like ED and wife suffering with Gynae issues no PIV in last 9 years. However we are so much in love and care for each other.

9 Likes

Sorry Steve. This is why I wanted to start this topic. People talking about how great there sex was 3-4 times a day yet someone like you suffers in silence.

I appreciate you and wish you nothing but the best.

8 Likes

Me and my wife were trying to get pregnant and were successful since that day there was no more sex and now our daughter is 3yrs old nxt month.
I have asked and but makes her stressed so have not spoken about this for some time. We had a family holiday and was hoping for a little fun but nothing. Iā€™m afraid we will never be intimate again and feels like weā€™re slowly drifting apart with the odd kiss/peck or holding hands.

1 Like

Sorry to hear your emotional story but really happy that you and your wife are still very much in love and still connected to each other.

3 Likes

Well over a year ago.
Just not something that hubby wants to do any more. I always did have the higher drive out of the two of us but he has no desire at all anymore.

1 Like

Sorry @debsmc ā€¦ I think we need to support each other. A year is also a long timeā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you. Weā€™ve talked about it, he just says he has no desire anymore. That hurts quite a bit but not sure what I can do/say that would change it. Just need to content myself that itā€™s a part of my life thatā€™s done for now.

2 Likes

June 3. Mutual oral with wife. 3-4 times a week for us. We are no spring chickens and seems like sex life gets better all the time. Both 60 years old. Going to take advantage while I can, never know what life will throw at you.

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear this it must be quite frustrating obviously I donā€™t know the full extent of things but maybe just try and talk to each other and work out why youā€™re not as active anymore and things I guess? Sorry if my advice is rubbish but still thought Iā€™d just say this haha. You also shouldnā€™t feel bad about yourself or anything just because youā€™re not having sex I hope youā€™re okay and things work out again in the bedroom and you become active again :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mmmmmm it was either late 2008 or early 2009 so 5,236 days approximately. I left him in September 2013 and havenā€™t been with anyone else. Was scared being on my own as all the kids moved out, but Iā€™ve embraced my freedom, got my own business and I feel really lucky. Sure I have blips but donā€™t we all, weā€™re only human. The support on here has been amazing, so thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

2 possibly 3 years ago but the rot really started to set in in 2016ā€¦

7 Likes