When did you last have sex?

that’s great @ChloJakes much deserved, I’m sure! very happy for you :sunglasses:

This morning. I woke up to him still laying - awake :wink:
So I helped myself, and gave him head and masturbated him, edging him while he’s taking dirty to me.
We then moved into hard press position, where he finished deep :hot_face:

3 Likes

Last night. Sleepy midnight sex, although not ‘sex’ - we masturbated each other which is our usual go to. After I came he kneeled over me and furiously masturbated over me and absolutely exploded over my boobs which, while still in an orgasm stupor, was Devine :innocent:

8 Likes

Wifey was away for work all week, from Sunday until home Thursday night. Flight in late, she came in while I was on the couch folding laundry and immediately straddled my lap for a hot make out sesh with much groping and grinding. Brief intermission for her to go kiss the sleeping kids goodnight and we reconvened in the bedroom where she rode me until we came together. Good stuff.

6 Likes

Today! Started with me teasing OH as I was facing away from him with my ass in the air. He then came round to where my head was and “made me” give him a BJ. Before turning we around for some PIV in doggy. After a few minutes he reached for the lube any played with my ass for a little bit. He then gave my ass a nice hard pounding from behind. It felt amazing we both came really hard, really needed that session.

3 Likes

Yesterday. It was my birthday, so we had some outdoor fun in the early morning (before it got hot), then my husband had organised a few friends over for my birthday cake sit, and then things got rather out of hand. Bloody fabulous night! :heart: :innocent:

7 Likes

This morning.

Sucked my wife’s strap-on dildo for a while then mounted it in cowgirl for my first pegging in a long time.
It’s my own fault. I haven’t lost any weight at SW and for a while and my incentive scheme is that I get one pegging for every pound I lose.
Anyway after the pegging she slipped a bullet vibrator inside the harness briefs and had me suck the {clean} dildo again till she came.
Finally she strapped the Rocks Off vibrator to my penis and stroked me till I came.

3 Likes

I should add to my last sexual escapade, I actually had sex outside for the first time ever in the woods in some fields not too close to me :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Happy Birtday! :dancer::partying_face:

1 Like

This morning, woke her up rubbing her clit then things went from there
Got myself prepared a bit earlier for my turn tonight :wink:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @KinkyMira , oh to be that cake. I bet is was lovely.

1 Like

@KinkyMira Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

This morning. He woke me by placing my hand on him, and using my hand to masturbate himself. I then gave him head, doing his favourite.
He ordered me onto my side, applying lube, and had some deep anal, giving me a couple of orgasms in the process. Moving into hard press position where he finished deep :hot_face:

2 Likes

lunchtime… a horny watch and wank session with another guy in a sauna. Loved to see his cock jerk, and I finished a few seconds later.

Well, one of my friends made it for me, and it was 2 1/2 inches high, with extra frosting in the middle. Squelched in all the right places. Apparently, there is a website talking about how you decorate cakes for the best cake sits!

1 Like

Thursday morning.

A quickie before work!

Yesterday morning. Began in the shower together where we made sure each other was nice and clean. We moved to the bed where we had a ball. Oral and rimming for her (she came once) then oral and rimming for me. Some cowgirl until she had another orgasm, then we finished doggy. Nice way to start a Saturday.

We were in a hotel bedroom this morning but with a bit of ingenuity we managed to get the shaving, licking and rimming session covered as planned.

Last night. All about my wife. She wanted oral, and I am one to never say no. Ate her P to multiple orgasms, rimmed her and then PIV until I came. After she wanted more oral, which I always love a cream pie, me second this week. Took her over the edge licking her clit while fingers in both her vagina and bum to finish off the night.

2 Likes