When did you last have sex?

Last night, and all I can say is wow.

1 Like

No worries. Similar here but shes back on the pill now (hes 2) and trying different ones as she doesnt want to use confoms or the coil etc

2 Likes

Last night. It had been over a week due to the pressures of life. It was nice just to enjoy some quality time with Mrs P and feel her close. Plenty of Oral both ways followed by some sensual spooning and cowgirl. Finished in missionary, after a week as you can imagine the orgasms for both were spectacular and probably registered on the ricthter scale :rofl: I love my wife :heart:

5 Likes

4 times over the weekend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:
And a quick shag this morning before he left for work :yum:

4 Likes

Last night. My wife wanted to try a new position called ā€˜prone boneā€™ I think thatā€™s right. WOW! We shall be doing that again!

We ended up both having an orgasm in missionary.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s our go-to when she wants me to cum and she doesnā€™t want to wait for it. I can hold off with some intention, but I can also easily be gone in 60 seconds. :rofl:

3 Likes

This is so true!

Last night. Had a nice 20 ish minutes of me going down on her mixed with her telling me to ā€˜bring it hereā€™ when sheā€™d then suck it for a few seconds before me going back to her. Finished her with oral then went into doggy until I finished which did not take long

5 Likes

This morning. Wife loves my freshly shaved balls. Today she asked if she could shave them. We have an oversized shower with a built in bench. She sat-on the bench, me in front of her while she shaved me. I usually keep my upper pubes trimmed short and balls smooth. Well, she shaved everything off. Such a turn on. She rinsed me and sucked and licked my balls. We finished showering and I finished PIV doggy on the bed.

2 Likes

Just now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad your back in the saddle so to speak. Are you back with Joe is was this with another of your friends with perks. Lucky buggers. Either way good for you. @emandjoe

Last night a real good session he made me orgasm twice before he cum inside me x

7 Likes

Not had sex in such a long time do it my self these days, not had sex with a female for at least Q-yrs, had sex with a good friend of mine male last time was about 7 months ago nothing since but still hoping

This morning.

When I got back from the school run she was upstairs lying on the bed in full Sigourney Weaver grey vest and tiny pants but with a glass butt plug in place in preparation for our delayed Fathers Day anal.

She canā€™t manage doggy for long due to her Parkinsons but spooning anal was very comfortable and it became a very long leisurely session until she started to come. The orgasm was spectacular and it tipped me over the edge too.

We spooned for a long time afterwards.

2 Likes

It feels like forever since I had sex, w*nk yes, but actual sex no.

Finally got some this morning :hot_face: what a session and some anal Iā€™ve been dying for! I have a v naughty habit of swapping holes :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Yesterday - our weekly sessionā€¦Wife wants more today, including an anal cum or 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last night. Started with me being ā€œforcedā€ to give him head, doing his favourite, along with dirty talk.
He then put me on my side for some anal, which didnā€™t take me very long to orgasm, he was edging himself as well.
(all clean) we then moved into sidewind her for some real deep and fast thrusts, finally he got me in head down ass in the air. Going hard and fast, It didnā€™t take him long to finish :hot_face:

5 Likes

Woke up this morning to find the OH playing with rose vibe, from her breathing she was getting close to orgasm and begged me to hurry up and get hard as she wanted me inside her as she came.

I duly obliged and she had a very powerful orgasm which nearly took me over the edge as well.

Nice start to a Friday morning. Happy Friday all.

3 Likes

16 days ago for me, work, travel, sickness all getting in the way.

On the whole things have improved spontaneously in the ED departmentā€¦ touch woodā€¦:rofl:ā€¦hoping for some relief this weekend

1 Like

This morning .

She had me caged, wearing nipple chains and sitting on the dildo mount with the 8" dildo fully inside me.
She played with me for a while then told me to fxxk myself on the dildo while she masturbated with her Sqweel 2.

I got close to coming but she managed to come 3 times then made me stop.

2 Likes