When did you last have sex?

Last night.

Opportunities have been scarce over the holidays so we had an early night.

A We-Vibe for her and a vibrating cock ring for me finishing off in the cowgirl position.

New year's eve

On Monday and Wednesday as we were child free so we had lovely long sessions with lots of oral and making loads of noise.

Hopefully tomorrow

Deprived!!!! So toys is my only source.

1 Like

Some time now while my new piercings heal

Few days ago, grand children are staying , going home tonight.

hopefully toy box coming out tomorrow. If weather is good might to for a walk in the woods and have some fun

Last night. Told him exactly what I wanted.

1 Like

Last night. We had a quick session but both came together. Had to keep quiet as our teenage daughter was still up

1 Like

2 hours ago.

A vibrating butt plug each. A clitoral vibrator for her and a wedge cushion to get better penetration.

A lot of sensations all at once.

Last night. She wore a very sexy skin tight wet look number with zips in all the right places, high heel ankle boots. Knelt on all fours whilst I used a riding crop on her lovely backside. Cropping on wet look makes such a great sound. Then unzipped her , fingered her, she finished it off with a bullet vibrator whilst I continued with the crop. Instructed to let me know the exact point she was going to climax and gave her a few special strokes. I was tightly clamped throughout and she then made sure I came. Brilliant.

Yesterday afternoon , after a long , loving cuddling and kissing session, with both came hard and long

Last night. Wore my new stainless steel cock ring which makes my cock harder and girthier than ever. It gives me extra stamina and my girlfriend orgasmed many times over 1 hour before I exploded. Great sex fabulous girlfriend brilliant cock ring. What a night.

An hour ago.

My good lady is poorly with a cold so it was a solo session aided by my inflatable vibrating butt plug. That always hits the spot.

An hour ago. What Sunday mornings are made for....

Handjob on Friday

Last night pussy was licked and then given a good seeing to cum several times

1 Like

Last night

Finally had sex last Sunday! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Can't remember sometime last year

Not been much chance recently - someone is always ill! But if solo sessions count, I got my Mantric toy box out last night. The night before, had a good time exploring my new Desire wand.

1 Like