When did you last have sex?

This morning.

Shaving day again. Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun? Once she was shaved I finished off by drying her then gave her an oral orgasm as a starter. She then decided that she wanted her usual three orgasms but left it to me how she got them. I fitted her with the the thigh spreader and got started with the midi wand. We’re really into edging at the moment so I took her close to orgasm as often as I could for a long time then switched up the speed and made her come hard. For the second one I set the wand on building pattern and just left it resting against her clitoris with no pressure from me. In fact I didn’t touch it until after she’d come. This orgasm was even better than the first and she was so overcome that it brought her to tears. For the third orgasm I just sat behind her and cuddled her while she used the wand herself. That’s become our favourite position while I’m caged and not allowed to orgasm. It’s very tender and intimate.

5 Likes

I can imagine that would be very nice for her, rather intimate and a little vulnerable. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

She really likes it. This morning she told me that it made her feel so loved.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to have to give that one a try, sounds fantastic

3 Likes

Twice last night, used her new beginners metal butt plug and she loved it, hopefully the start of some more anal fun, used butt plugs before but she wasn’t to fussed but the metal one hit all the right spots

6 Likes

Last night blind folded her told her that her hands couldn’t move. Teased her with cherry lube edited by mod lots of kissing and licking and more teasing edited by mod Got home from work today and she said she’s been wet all day thinking about it. So much so that she grabbed my hand and put it down her nickers so I could feel her wetness lol. She’s now thinking of what she wants to do to me lol.

2 Likes

This morning.

I went for a different aesthetic today. Instead of a cock cage I arrived back to bed (with the tea and coffee) wearing a chrome triple cock ring and a chrome penis plug with a loop. I thought the combination looked really good and fortunately so did she. We just lay together stroking each other with hands and fingers. She had her usual 3 orgasms then watched me as I masturbated. When I got close she told me I was allowed to come and, for the first time ever, when she said “Come now!” I did. Although the penis plug is hollow the slight restriction it causes gives a totally different feeling to ejaculation and the metal ring extended my orgasm considerably so it was quite an event in the end.

3 Likes

That sounds lovely :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Last night. After a day edging myself whilst my OH was at work I asked for a release. Not my best performance and not a lot of foreplay and certainly not a marathon session but a very intense orgasm! My OH didn’t come though and I felt bad about that so will ensure our weekend antics are all about her.

2 Likes

Last night, about midnight. Nice long dose of anal, then Vicki licked me out for a bit. Lovely relaxing way to end a comparatively stressful day.

6 Likes

This morning, woke up with the horn after a dream related to posting ideas in the literotica thread for the amusement of @Cupc8kes, @Kitty-Cat01, @wildflower, @Mrs.John et al. Reached over to Mrs.NN and guided her hand to my arousal. A good quickie that warmed me up nicely for the cold muddy dog walk that followed.

3 Likes

Last night. Gave my husband the biggest BJ he’s had in a while, then he bent me over in the shower. Finished up with anal in the bedroom. I’ve been told it’s all about me tonight, and with the arrival of a couple of new toys (LH of course!) I can’t wait!

6 Likes

The drought is over!! Finally got some last night, was only a quickie with plenty of foreplay for OH, keep her happy. May she continue to want more please! Still hasn’t shown me what LH she bought at xmas!

1 Like

Last night, if oral for both of us counts. Started with a cuddle in bed then one thing led to another, with intense orgasms and lots sexual and work related tension released.

2 Likes

This morning, what else is there to do on a Saturday in lockdown?

3 Likes

@DLJL everything counts lol

1 Like

This morning.

First a gentle fingerings orgasm for her then we tried out the new Lifelike Lover dildo. It is thicker but 1" shorter than the previous one which she found uncomfortably long. This one is perfect apparently. We used it in the T bone position, face to face on a wedge pillow and finally in doggy, all accompanied by our smallest gentlest vibrator so that she has to work hard to orgasm each time.
I love using a dildo on her. I love to watch it going in to its full depth. It’s a bit like watching someone else with my wife. It also makes you concentrate more on her reactions and the sounds she makes as you get no physical feedback from the dildo.
Once she’d had enough I let her rest then she gave herself a final orgasm with me cuddling her from behind again. It’s becoming a favourite way of finishing our sessions. Sometimes it makes up the whole session.
I was kept caged for the whole session.

2 Likes

Last night, against the wall downstairs. Then moved to the sofa to finish. As some of you know he is rarely vocal so when he said ,“Mmmmmm look at you!” (As he was looking down at my body) it sent me over the edge. I always think I’d like him to be more vocal but I wouldn’t actually want to change him. Just makes it amazing when he does say something (anything).

11 Likes

Yesterday and hopefully here in just a bit. We are on a trip and are having sex like we were in our 20s again. :smile:

This morning, suggested going upstairs for a quickie, the OH said why not here on the sofa, didn’t need asking twice, one horny experience.

Certainly perked up the start to the day. :wink:

3 Likes