When did you last have sex?

Thursday night. It was my turn to get blindfolded and I couldn’t touch her. She did a lot of sucking on me. Then a but plug was used and a lot of teasing from her aswell as her lowering her self onto my face so I could lick her then she sat on top then I could finally touch her and finished off with doggy. Was a great night and we both really enjoyed it. Hope there’s a lot more to come of that kind of stuff lol.

2 Likes

Last night, but there is a bit of a back story here. My OH told me about an erotic dream and solo session a couple of nights ago; she had slept in the spare room that night otherwise I would’ve been a more than willing participant. Anyway, this is doubley hot for me as me OH doesn’t solo masturbate (I’ve tried to encourage her many many times, but will only use her Wand if I’m holding it). She said this was the first time she’d cum using only her fingers (she’ll be 40 in a couple of years; so this mental image had been driving me crazy all day). So last night I thought I’d seize the opportunity, and suggested that i wanted (or needed) to watch; so we had a mutual masturbatuon session - me using the Wand for the most part but she finished solo. Extremely hot for me, I nearly blew my load just watching. So when she asked if I wanted to cum inside her, I didn’t take too much convincing or even last the long :see_no_evil: . Will definitely be thinking about last night again very soon!

5 Likes

This morning.

Shaving and cunnilingus to start off the morning. I wear a substantial butt plug for this task along with the chastity cage to increase the feeling of subservience. Once she’d come from the oral I tidied away the shaving kit and fitted her with a We-Vibe couples vibrator. Sometimes it doesn’t quite do it for her but this morning it really hit the spot and she came 2 or 3 times. It was difficult to tell as they seemed to run together. Finally she decided that she wanted me to edge her to one final big orgasm so I used the full sized wand and kept changing the speeds, patterns and position so that she couldn’t quite come. Finally it got too much for her and she got exactly what she’d asked for. An explosive orgasm which left her completely wiped out.

2 Likes

Last night…just received the fierce look faux leather bustier and thong I had ordered for OH.
I was blown away when she tried it on. I will add this as a comment on sexy lingerie thread( love it) .
Needless to say , both of us getting so turned on there was only one thing to do.!!

1 Like

About an hour ago. Had an hour to ourselves. Mr John was pawing at me in the kitchen (cakes in the oven).
Ran upstairs for a quicky. Back down before the cakes burnt :joy:

10 Likes

Earlier this evening. The Mrs and I have been quite busy lately and haven’t had a chance to go at each other. Tonight we actually had a little alone time and made good use of it. I haven’t had her wanting it like that in a long time.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Thanks @Iwill I have left some reviews on the womaniser the beaded glass dildo and the beaded glass heart dildo. I have a mantric bullet coming today and a wand sometime this week. See if you can find them

Thank you @forwardghoul52 I already am. I had a couple of things but my new items are definitely adding new dimensions to my playtime

@Littleblondechick
Defo will check them out.
I have only reviewed 2 items

1 Like

@Iwill I did have a look but so many reviews I couldn’t find them

The best way to make it easy for other members to see your reviews is by linking your community page to your forum profile, and making it public (if you tap on my name you should see my review link in the pop-out). You can find out how in the Link Profiles section of the Big Review Guide. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And there’s a bit about the hidden/public profile option in the Welcome Topic:

@Ian_Chimp thank you again. I was hopeful you’d pop up and help me out again. I think I may have done it im trying to check but I’m bloody hopless at anything slightly technical

1 Like

Looks good to me. :+1:

Slightly separately, your Sex Toy Tester wishlist should only have current items from the Tester List in (which is empty this week) as they’re the ones Brenna will need reviews for. :+1:

1 Like

Ive emptied it. I thought it was my wishlist not the tester wishlist. Thanks @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

That sounds like something we would do!

2 Likes

Last night. Mr S had a bad day at work so needed to let loose. The result: some of the kinkiest sex we’ve ever had! Lots of oral to begin with (giving and receiving), deliciously rough and lots of toys.

He went off to work with a smile on his face this morning! :heart:

5 Likes

@Littleblondechick
I read @Ian_Chimp tip on linking community page and forum profiles…I’ve done this now.
I read your reviews!! Very detailed and well worded. On reading I was getting really excited about getting a beaded glass dildo for MrsIWill , unfortunately it is out of stock at moment.
The womaniser sounds to be quite a bit of kit also.
I think there was a mistake with review of the fierce look bustier I bought for MrsIwill, so I will do review again.

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp
Thanks for sharing tip on linking community page and forum profile. All done now.

1 Like

Thank you @Iwill and @Ian_Chimp has been very helpful.
I tried to be accurate. There is also a beaded curved dildo exactly the same in black, maybe that ones in stock. I will check. I may purchase it myself as I love mine haha.
The womaniser is fantastic but also worth looking at is the mantric bullet. It is £40 agai but I got it in the sale and added a discount so it only cost me £16 bargain!!
Its very powerful with lots of patterns and pulses. I had a quick go before charging and now I’m in the bath with it.
If you can’t afford the womaniser definitely try this one its so good.
Thanks for reading my reviews too. Hope they were helpful

1 Like