When did you last have sex?

If you get a chance, have a chat with her - just see where she’s at and how she’s been feeling.
Maybe her sex drive is returning :woman_shrugging:
I’m just glad she’s been putting her phone away and making special time for you :blush:

1 Like

Well one night I did get a text saying “you coming to bed :wink:

2 Likes

oooo

1 Like

About a week ago x

@SubCharles it’s sound like a perfect day :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 years ago, damn that hurts, I even bought a vibe from here to try to make her want it more, that only got used once :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

And yes, she’s the one that just sacked me, I kept trying to get her interested for the last 2 years, lol!

2 Likes

Almost every single day for the last 4 years, since my man turned 50!

3 Likes

Last night… with some difficulty i was able to get the bed restraints on myself (ankle and wrists) as well as blindfold. So when my OH came to bed there was a nice surprise. After a good amount of teasing me with are hands and Magic Wand; we swapped positions. After about her third or fourth orgasm with the Wand I couldn’t hold it any longer and had the urge to cum on her belly and p##sy. Very satisfying all round. Although this morning she did say I nearly sucked her nipples clean off - I may have got slightly carried away, but the angle I was using the wand lended itself quite nicely face to boob :see_no_evil:

This morning.

She fitted me with a vibrating butt plug the spent the best part of an hour teasing me with her finger tips through the cage onto my glans, by squeezing my testicles hard and with a small vibrator on the underside of the cage. She deliberately didn’t let me get near to orgasm though.

After that we spent a couple of hours kissing, cuddling an falling asleep wrapped up in each other. Very sensual and very intimate.

Amazing super long session last night. Tied, teased, nipples flicked, sucked and nibbled, numerous toys were used making me orgasm over and over again until he finally had me on all fours and took me from behind (my favourite position) One very happy, content wife!!! Woke him with a BJ this morning.

After both being up early this morning I was feeling really horny, so I went and had a play with my nipple suckers edited by mod both climaxing together.
Fantastic start to a Saturday.

2 Likes

Last night! Was in bed, falling asleep and spooning. He slipped a lubed up hand under the covers and played with me until I came, then had some lovely intimate spooning sex til he finished :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This morning.
Lots of kissing, cuddling and fondling then I fingered her to her first orgasm. Then then told me to watch while she used her vibrator to give herself more orgasms. I just sat between her legs watching her wriggle and clench as she built up and came. She squirted on her last orgasm and that wiped her out completely. Her orgasms are much more intense when she squirts and it’s becoming more and more frequent. She only squirted for the first time (at 68 years old) a couple of months ago and it’s started to happen very regularly but not predictably.

I’m still caged and untouched but I was so turned on that I was making more noise than her.

3 Likes

Shark week here but he started having a bit of a fondle in bed last night.
Made me cum, fingering my bum and playing with my boobs.
I returned the favour using hands and mouth on him.

4 Likes

After a great start to my Saturday, it just got better and better!!!
Went shopping with jingle balls and butt plug in and no underwear. After lunch hubby suggested we go to bed for the afternoon, had a lovely intimate couple of hrs, kissing, cuddling, caressing and pleasing each other, followed by a nap.
Hubby then suggested a take away and a bottle of wine followed by an early night.
After dinner he said that tonight would be all about me and to go and choose some toys I wanted him to use. Out came the ties, handcuffs, leather paddle, tawse paddle, vibrating butt plug, my rabbit and a vibrator, all were used at one time or another, along with his hands, mouth and fingers making me come again and again. I then asked him to cane me (hadn’t been caned for pleasure for a while) so bent over the end of the bed, with my hands tied to the posts, ankles cuffed, vibrating butt plug in and vibrator (on the highest setting) in, tedited by mod, then on about the 8th stroke I climaxed really hard. Perfect Saturday, returned the favour this morning by waking him with a BJ.

6 Likes

This morning :smirk: woke up in a bad way wondered if I should wake him. Must have sensed it because within minutes he was semi awake kissing me and rock hard. Bit of everything this morning me on my knees BJ and sucking his balls with a handjob, me on top (not my fav but he loves it) then doggy which I can’t get enough of. Good start to a lazy Sunday

5 Likes

That’s a great way to start the day.

1 Like

This morning.

A morning of two halves.

First she kept me caged and pegged me for what felt like a really long and wonderful time. I kept having to stop her as I was in imminent danger of coming.

When she was done with that she uncaged me and we had PIV sex in various positions switching finally to doggy. That’s her favourite position and once the vibrator hits her clitoris the sounds she makes make it very difficult for me to hold back. Every time she sensed me getting close she reminded me that I wasn’t allowed to come and I managed to hold on till she was completely orgasmed out.

I’m still high as a kite though and I will be all day.

1 Like

I am so horny at the moment and can’t get enough of hubby.
Doing the housework naked this morning, he asked if I wanted him to rub some cream on my bottom after last night, soon as he started rubbing it in I was as horny as hell and really wanted my nipples bitten and sucked so sat on his lap and put each one in turn in his mouth, it felt so good, I could feel his cock getting harder and harder as I was getting wetter and wetter, so jumped on it and rode him hard until we both came.

4 Likes

Last night, yesterday morning, the night before, sometime in the week, last weekend.

We’ve had more sex this week than in the last 5 years, it’s seems we’ve unleashed something in us both that the more we get the more we crave.

We’re getting back to how we were in the beginning. The touching, the teasing, the eyes, the smirk, the comments, the fun, the craving of each other. We’ve rekindled.

It’s our 7th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day, we have childcare (which never happens even before COVID)(my parents are our bubble as they are my support workers/carers too) so we can let loose, and make noise and Ef each other senseless every minute we get. Probably with a bite to eat inbetween to fuel back up :joy:

We’ve both ordered new toys and lingerie, he brought powerful batteries today and got all excited (essential shopping obviously) it’s nice to see him getting excited about things again. About wanting to try things and showing how much he wants me. It’s been missed, more than he knows.

It was strangely amusing when we going through the tills with condoms (although about to start the pill again) baby oil, a bullet, ice, a shower hose (ours has lost its pressure aha) batteries :sweat_smile:

3 Likes