When did you last have sex?

Cheers for the support.
Have had that conversation with OH many a time, especially regarding family events like weddings. She’ll get really low cos can’t find anything nice bla bla bla.
We’ve actually missed a few events she’s got that bad. But hopefully when she finally wears the bodystocking she bought herself at xmas, it’ll boost her confidence. I know she’ll rock it!

1 Like

This morning.

By way of a change I was wearing my chrome triple cock and ball rings along with a penis plug this morning so she took the hint and added a nipple chain linked to the cock ring, a blindfold and an Electrostim butt plug. I was restrained to the bed while she played with the Electrostim controls, pulled on the chains and generally squeezed hard on whatever she could reach. When she was done she watched me masturbate to orgasm.

2 Likes

Monday :sob::sob: the wife’s making me wait while teasing the hell out if me

3 Likes

I’ve had some of the most delicious sex sessions since my OH got home from work this afternoon. The first, I was sat on the floor sorting my sex toys/charging them all up etc and he ended up taking me there and then and we didn’t even make it to the bed. And the second, started in the kitchen and ended up in bed. Orgasmed together too. Dreamy.

7 Likes

Well done OH! Spur of the moment?

Sure was! :yum:

1 Like

This morning :grin:

2 Likes

Last night, and it was the first time in ages that she instigated anal​:crazy_face:. She snuggled back onto me to start the process then encouraged me to explore her body before making sure my hands spent time on her arse. She then lubed my finger and slid it in. One finger became two then she impatiently grabbed my fella and guided me in. I was pretty excited and held it together for a while before having to take a break. She then grabbed our 6” dildo and slid it into her pussy, and came pretty quickly. She finished me off with a tidy hand job, also cupping my balls. I came on her tits, again for the first time in ages! Phew, most intense for a long time. We’ve still got it after all these years!

2 Likes

Nearly a year ago now :C . One of many (less important) issues the pandemic caused that I didn’t think would affect me as much as it has! Lol! :rofl:

3 Likes

In about an hour. It’s shaving and oral day again. Where it goes after that is up to her.

This morning.

As predicted above. Due to our childcare commitments windows of opportunity are fixed in any given week so there’s never any question as to whether we will have sex or not. If it’s Thursday, Saturday or Sunday morning (or the odd bonus day off) then we will have sex.

As the dominant partner in our male chastity relationship my wife usually chooses what will happen in our sessions but occasionally she defers to me so I always have a Plan B ready. This morning we were definitely not on the same page.
My Plan B was shaving, and oral sex for her then oral for me, PIV, and finally anal.
Her plan, which always takes precedence, was romantic cuddles while she gave herself many orgasms using our small gentle bullet. Fair enough! I love watching her come and this morning was quite an event. She came 5 or 6 times before she wore herself out.
She also decided that we’re having a no-clothes day too.

1 Like

September 2020.
We used sex as one of the methods to induce labour (probably a myth but not going to say no to sex!).

Now with homeschooling, baby and lockdown draining all our energy we just fall into bed and sleep!

Tides are turning though so maybe an end to the dry spell soon…

3 Likes

This afternoon, on the back of the settee, went through a few outfits and the best squirting ever, I was soaked as it ran down my chest.
She was a quivering wreck and my knees were like Shaky Stevens!

1 Like

About an hour ago before work! Woke up and she climbed on top and was riding me hard! The light was on so I watching her in the full length mirror! Gage her a few spanks on her bum and got her to side me faster, told her I was going to cum and she jumped off and begged for it on her boobs!

1 Like

Yesterday morning. She told me she wanted her butler service so I popped my butler in the buff outfit on and went to make her a cup of tea. As I was doing it I texted her and asked her to command I kneel at the side of her bed whilst she drank it. She obliged when I returned - a real sub kick for me.

I then went down on her for ages then hard missionary. I suggested we get on the floor for doggy infront of the mirror. Finished and lay back in bed together after a clean up. I was still horny and started touching myself, she started whispering next time I’ll be on all 4’s infront of the mirror (started getting v excited about being pegged!) with a collar on my balls and being whipped. I cheekily asked if we could do that now and she obliged! I was allowed to play with myself then she threw me back on the bed and rode me until we came again!

Mental morning. Loved it. Sorry if too much info :flushed:

5 Likes

Friday morning striped of in front of Mrs to show her that I have had a grom and was greeted with her pulling up her skirt,to reveal that she had to and was quietly told to get on my knees and start to please her while she started her work, I wasted no time at all,and quickly started to preform on her,until she was very horny,then she shut her lap top and jumped up and leaned over the desk and told me to feel free to make her cum,so I did as I was told and it didn’t take to long,cant wait for more action like this in the near future

2 Likes

@SubCharles - Love it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Actually a busy week for us last week, a grand total of 5 times, that’s the most in a very long while, I’m hoping this new mood lasts a long while!!

4 Likes

@Curious_Couple_19 I’m so happy for you.
Just embrace it and make the most of it.

Have you had a little discussion about what is making her feel more horny then usual?
(so you can try to keep it up)

I also find that the more we do it, the more I want it.
So don’t stop what you’re doing :rofl:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes i honestly don’t know where it came from, I came to bed one night and she was in bed wearing one of her LH sets, and then the rest of the time she’s just been in bed naked waiting for me, with our Mantric toy on the pillow.

1 Like