When did you last have sex?

We’ve been stuck in such a rut lately i think it had been about 4 maybe 5 weeks since we last slept together!
Then all of a sudden yesterday morning, i woke up to her fondling my morning wood and juggling my balls in her hand! :open_mouth: we had quick, lazy morning sex and it was amazing!
And again last night, we were in the lay z spa and she was hanging over the side on the phone with her ass in the air, so i took the opportunity to slowly remove he bikini bottoms and also undo her top and throw that out aswel! Safe to say that phonecall didn’t last long! After a little foreplay, sliding myself inside her, many different positions, speeds, depths and many orgasms for her, i think we might have found our mojo again! :metal: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Last night, nice and sensual, almost managed to orgasm at the same time (never managed it) but just ended up ruining mine :woman_facepalming: more practice needed on timing!

1 Like

This morning.

The Sunday morning routine.

For me the usual cage, an anal hook linked to a slave collar and chain and nipple clamps with chains.

For her shaving, cunnilingus and rimming.

She’s told me that I have to keep the anal hook, collar and chain on for the day.

I love Sunday mornings.

1 Like

Hoping tonight. 2 months with no sex, so hopefully put a stop to that :wink:

2 Likes

Saturday morning.

Mrs Sen said she wanted me uncaged Friday night so I was in good condition on Saturday. Don’t know what it is, in a cage I don’t have much issue sleeping when its been a while between orgasms, but out of the cage and I struggle to settle, anyway

Oral, magic wands and dildo for Mrs Sen to begin with, after each orgasm I pull out the dildo and proceed straight to oral, he vulva and clit are so sensitive its a battle between pleasure and pain for her, but she doesn’t push me away so I guess the pleasure wins. She was stroking me while I paid some attention to her breasts / nipples and I much have been dripping like a tap, I thought she had gone for the lube there was that much slipperyness.

Finished with her on top PIV, I made sure to ask permission to enter her and then for permission to cum, after 3 weeks it was a very strong orgasm, full body and extremely long.

Her period returned Saturday after sex so nothing but some kissing, cuddling and fondling her boobs on Sunday morning.

1 Like

:see_no_evil: super jealous been offline for a while now just catching up :joy: I’m on a promise for tomorrow for the birthday boy and my last LH purchase of the wine Basque now fits ** sneaky try on photo pending approval ** (thank you healthy eating). Think it’ll be a lazy day in bed for the both of us seeing as it’s a bank holiday :grin:

1 Like

The last two nights around 2 in the morning. I usually am up later but since we moved in together he’s been able to game before bed so he’s pretty awake when he comes to bed, and the last two nights our goodnight kiss has led to around an hour session each night :heart_eyes:! I’m glad cause I’m usually the most horny first thing in the morning and late at night :sweat_smile: Both nights it’s led to doggy, which is my absolute favorite position cause it hits my g-spot and I can easily use a bullet, so I’m hoping this pattern continues :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Scottishfunk I second what @Cupc8kes has said especially when it comes to hormones and meds if she’s on the pill that could definitely be a big cause. I know from my own experience of stopping it last year that I’m like a new woman after stopping. We didn’t really discuss things until after we made the decision for me to stop taking it but I was so grateful that he opened up and said that the lack of sex was having an affect on him too. Maybe try and talk it out. The folks on here give amazing advice from the threads I’ve read.

1 Like

2 hours ago.

No grandkids on the bank holiday so we got an extra free day. Uncaged for the first time in a long time and we had PIV sex in our usual T bone, face to face and doggy.
She was supposed to be ordering me not to come but once I was inside her she changed her mind so I had my first orgasm in a while and, as usual after periods of denial, it was stupendous.

I haven’t had sex for about 18 months because of the lockdown

This morning had a session especially for the birthday boy :wink: my legs are bloody killing me felt great though it’s making me think of investing in some furniture to help with the bouncing :joy::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Last night, I was using my dildo while he was watching footie, he noticed what I was doing and he joined me using my bullet on my clit, he then moved me on to my front, went deep and layed on me and we done our cuddle f*ck passionate and skin to skin

This morning.

I was wearing handcuffs, a triple cock and balls ring, a penis plug, nipple chains and an inflatable butt plug. She was using the wand on my penis, inflating the plug and tugging on the chains.

No orgasm though. We’re saving them up for tomorrow. International Masturbation Day. We’ve got plans.

2 Likes

Last night. I told my wife a lesbian lust story involving her and her friends whilst she closed her eyes and used her Womanizer. Once she had arrived she straddled my face and played with me until I joined her arrival. Simply stunning.

5 Likes

This afternoon. I got dressed in my favourite open cup babydoll and red stockings, put my nipple clamps on and text hubby who was working in the garage. He ran to the house :rofl: he then tied me to the bed with our underbed restraints and teased me until I begged for him

3 Likes

Last night, it had been a few days so it was quite enjoyable, pulled out and made quite the mess all over the OH’s chest and face… :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

at the weekend - that’s what Bank Holidays are for, right ?

3 Likes

30 minutes ago.

My wife and I in bed together each masturbating with a variety of toys.

We’ll be back later. It’s International Masturbation Day.

1 Like

tonight :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: got my new wet look lingerie to put on, crop, cuffs and blind fold :biting_lip: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

After our anal fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: in the shower, we moved to the bedroom, wet look lingerie, cuffs, crop and my lead in hand. He put me across his lap and started to spank me really hard leaving me red raw, I was giving him a blowjob. We then moved to my wedge, he straddled me and went ball’s deep. Both cummed at the same time and orgasmed :drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes