When did you last have sex?

Last week with a new guy at uni x

8 Likes

Haha yes I can Imagine yea best purchase we have made without a doubt lol ,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

:exclamation: I do not want to have to lock this thread, but if repeated rule-breaking continues I will.

Please take a look at the forum rules here.

Repeated breaching of the forum rules will result in your forum account being suspended.

3 Likes

Last night, he whispered that he ā€œneeded to f*** meā€. This morning he just showed me his morning wood.
Happy girl today.

2 Likes

Last night. My girlfriend put on stockings and crotchless panties and laid back on the bed while I used our new Desire Wand on her clit, cycling through the settings. She was in absolute ecstasy, almost screaming, and I waited until she was getting close to coming before sliding inside her and holding myself really deep while the Desire brought her to a massive climax. Then we finished doggy style. Amazing.

2 Likes

5 minutes ago.

She made me wear a butt plug this morning then sheā€™s just turned up in the kitchen wearing the strap-on and carrying the lube.

She made me suck on the dildo first then removed the plug, bent me over the sink and pegged me.

When sheā€™d finished she put the plug in again to keep me filled up for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

Iā€™m having a great time. My only regret is the previous 45 years before we changed to a female led sexual relationship. :grin:

3 Likes

Last night, the maid come round round, the place was a right mess. Master said that he was really dirty and I had to clean him up first, so cleaned him up giving him a blowjob, every time I missed a bit I got spanked with the slapper paddle, master then wanted me to clean at the end of the bed so I bent right over half hanging off the bed and he come up behind me grabbing my sides and pulled me onto him balls deep, talking dirty to me. He just went for it leading me on to have multiple orgasmā€™s which spurred him on to cum leaving me with jiggled legs

4 Likes

This morning, our Son had left for school and Mr John was still in bed. I asked if he wanted a 5 minute cwtch before I got ready for work.
Turn into a hard and fast quicky with me on my side. Was nice to be able to be a little more noisy than normal.

4 Likes

This morning.

Solo masturbation for both of us.

She went first with the full sized wand. We use the T-Minus app on Alexa to give her a countdown. First 5 minute then 7 and finally 10 minutes of stimulation. If she timed it wrong and didnā€™t come then she had to wait till the next run. If she came too early she had to keep the wand in place and it became post-orgasm torture. She squirted heavily on the last orgasm.

My turn was simpler. I had to use the Fleshlight Quickshot to masturbate but I wasnā€™t allowed to come. She kept me going for quite a while till she finally let me stop.

1 Like

Fair enough, but it is very difficult to second guess how it is going to be interpreted.
Iā€™d like to think it would be view that way.
The other person would be unlikely to respond to that type of request, hopefully.

We are like a pair of teenagers at the moment. Snogging and a bit of groping and dry humping on the sofa. Pulled my jeans down, thong to the side and took me from behind on the sofa.

14 Likes

An hour ago. Just regular sex. Came inside her. Hoping for a filthy session tomorrow

1 Like

Master informed me last night he was having the maid round, master was laying on the bed, I was bending over to pick things up but he kept spanking me with the slapper paddle, I climbed on the bed, I had to clean him up by giving him a blowjob and playing with his balls then he started to spank me really hard leaving me red raw. He then moved me to the end of the bed, half hanging off the band just went for it leading me on to have multiple orgasmā€™s which spurred him on to cum leaving me with jiggled legs

2 Likes

This morning.

She kept me caged and cuffed my hands behind my back then made me kneel and watch as she masturbated with her new bullet.

I was so turned on that I almost had an orgasm without being touched at all.

1 Like

Last night, I had my partner tied up alternating between edging and spanking then gave her her first stacked/multiple orgasm :smile_cat::muscle::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Partner not interested in sex

I had sex last week as my wife and I are living away from each other ATM for work, it can be toughā€¦ probably why Iā€™m forever horny ha

1 Like

Just now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he moved me on to my front grabbed my sides and pulled me onto him hard and deep and cummed over my spot :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Last night. Was lying on my front and Mr FYEO pulled my bum up and went to town on my booty with his tongue while I had my Kurve on my clit. After an orgasm from me we had some lovely deep, passionate doggy.

3 Likes