Where's the best / weirdest place you've ever had sex?

On a local beach with a camp fire in august, a little track off a road in the car, Ls mothers house with her mum in the room below.

Wierdest? That would be a graveyard - though it was actually really romantic, sponteaneous and fun.

The top ten places though -

On deck of a yacht in greece in broad daylight

On deck of a yacht in harbour in the dark :-D

Deserted island beach in the aegean

Haystack

Graveyard

Train Paris to Nice...

Hotel balcony

Hammock in the garden

In the greenhouse...

In the loos of a stately home during a bloody boring tour around.....

Best, in my sister's huge four poster bed.

Weirdest, hmm, probably up a tree.

On a snakes cage, my back was a little torn up as it was a wooden cage but worth it , hehe !

In the snow! Brrrrrr

Straddled on a bench in a quiet area of a muesum in Berwick. never quite sure if the security guard watched us on the CCTV!

Weirdest: In the forest, and under a granite boulder. Best: in a hotel room some 8,500+ km away from home ;)

I've not had any weird places tbh! I have mentioned a few to the OH but he's not into that sort of thing. I think the most exicting was at the side of a mosh pit for a disturbed concert!

IN A CHURCH

in a hay stack

back of a motor bike(not moving)

Kitchen worktop

Dining table with her tied to pit

graveyard on way home from a nightclub

seesaw and roundabout in a park (at 3am)

mutual manual masturbation on the top deck of a bus, front seat

behind the scenes in a nnightclub

All the possible options inside and outside of a car, parked up in laybyes and in the woods

I have never found anywhere quite as stimulating as in a bubbling hot tub, so I'll give that as my 'best'.

As for the 'weirdest', I suppose it depends on the definition. But under a pier with her hands cuffed to one of the pier struts and the sea around our ankles probably.

Ski lift, gondola, French alps

Off piste, behind a rock

Fields

Parks

Forests

tiny islands, just 100m swim from, in full view of beach

Beaches

In sea

Ferries

Boats

JUST LOVE IT OUTDOORS!!!

Swimming changing rooms

against the caravan on our driveway in the rain

tents

forest

park near Ely Cathedral

on top of the washing machine when parents were upstairs

hot tub at a B&B

Very regal four poster bed!! lol

Huge sunken bathtub at a B&B (big enough for 6, plenty of room to slosh about!)

Oh I forgot - back of a big Day Van vehicle that we had collected for a service. It got serviced alright - so did I!!

Best was probably in my inlaws swimming pool - it was in the middle of the day and we could hear their neighbours in their garden just a few feet away on the other side of the fence!

Weirdest probably over my parents patio table, or in the carpark behind Carpetright!

While my husband was driving I straddled him ;-)

Alley way on the way home from the pub. We got caught and got watched and it was amazing!

3some in the back of a taxi with the driver was the best place the weired possibly on the balconey of a cruise ship passing another.

In friends bed while she was having sex with her husband next to us.

A few places including changing rooms, campsites lay bys etc, plus giving my missus a good fingering on her friends sofa, her friend was sat next to us!