Who has surprised their doctor?

Meant as a fun topic here but who has surprised their doctor? Do you have genital piercings, had something stuck up too far, been shaved more than expected? Have you experienced a totally vanilla doctor having to deal with something not so vanilla? My local doctor handles my guish piercing, gland ring, and shaved pubs pretty well. I can tell it is not what she expects but she does handle it well. Intimate tattoos may be another one.

2 Likes

Haha would be a nice surprise for some doctors I reckon! :sweat_smile:

I asked if my ovary slipped because of rough sex, I didn’t know they could just move. And I got him to measure with his internal camera the length it became painful.

I guess when I had to remove my trousers and I had a silk and lace thong on she may have been surprised, but she’s very professional and didn’t let on if she was :rofl: I’m guessing they have seen it all before :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

When I was getting my coil fitted, the nurse asked me if I wanted to remove my socks. I told her no as it was cold. Whilst getting the procedure done my foot slipped and I kicked her in the face. I felt awful :see_no_evil: she then said that’s why I asked you to remove your socks.

When I was getting a smear many years ago afterwards she sat down to speak to me and she said she had concerns as there was a lot of bruising on my inner thighs. I had to explain to the lady that me and my partner did a lot of rough sex she just looked at me blank.

8 Likes

I’m fully shaved apart from my legs and I use large butt plugs fairly frequently so my anus has changed from a circle to a slot shape but my doctor has not mentioned anything when he’s done a prostrate examination.

I’ve also hand a cystoscopy (camera up the urethra) while fully shaved and none of the medical staff took any notice. One of the nurses did mention that I used to teach her science though.

5 Likes

I think I managed to shock the nurse when she was doing my smear and my coil came out with the swab :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:

She’d never had that happen before!

2 Likes

That sounds painful :face_with_peeking_eye:

I’m a mid thirties male that began trimming and shaving down there recently. My wife appreciates it and I’ve come to find it more comfortable overall. I was a bit nervous when I went to my first physical after this. My female physician may of hesitated when I pulled my boxers down, but didn’t say anything. Lol

LOL… these are great responses. I hope this discussion keeps going. I know I have had a couple body mod changes since my female doctor last seen me so it will be interesting to see the response. So far it seems most have been professional if not surprised which is good. If you are a medical professional and have to deal with private parts one would think that any variations will not matter. At least I hope that is the case.

LOL… glad to meet my former teacher… naked.

LOL… that is both funny and admiral. Funny that you had to explain your sex life but admiral that your health care provider cared.

Going to see a medical profession isn’t a free license for exhibitionism IMO. I wear “proper” male undies just in case I need to lower the trousers. Body piercings, tattoos, and body shaves you can’t really hide. We are so short on folks to take care of us it doesn’t justify making them feel uncomfortable. I was just having a little fun asking if you had a pierced willy and whipped it out at a doctors appointment, did you get a reaction? I know when I went for my vasotomy the doctor told me I didn’t need to shave my whole body, only my scrotum. I shave my body summer months anyway so all good.

1 Like

Silk and lace undies are “proper” male undies to me and I’m certainly not trying to be an exhibitionist, just being true to myself. Perhaps consider that before trying to humiliate, shame and belittle me on a public forum.

3 Likes

It seems you misinterpreted my comment. Always a risk when text only discussions are involved.

I’ve confirmed elsewhere that I’m mostly bare down there … I’ve had a few doctor trips recently that have required some show, but I haven’t had to tell.

After football in the changing rooms I’ve definitely been asked by the lads … just told them honestly that I prefer it, especially re: sexy times. The guys seemed too jealous to hassle me about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hadn’t thought about the whole locker room thing and being seen as is.

1 Like

Probably still talks about that jab.

I don’t think a doctor today would be surprised about any about of pubic hair, whether full bush or fully removed and smooth, especially on ladies. Not sure if men may get a second glace if they have a lot removed but suspect not. I’ve had a VCH piercing for years that has been seen and never had a comment about it.

1 Like

I know I really surprised one doctor. I went to get my overall situation evaluated, including figuring out why I couldn’t get pregnant, and she discovered my intersex anatomy. The big shock was fact that I have a prostate, though I look mostly female on the outside. Its medically weird enough that she initially thought I might have cancer, so I ended up dealing with tests and medical imaging. She’d never seen anything like it, so truly a surprise. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: