Who's cooking what tonight?

It’s chicken wraps for us tonight, we bought some sweet potato wraps so lower in calories and healthier than normal wraps so interested to try them and see if they taste as nice as they look

1 Like

Just made a chilli…either with rice or jacket potato and salad.

3 Likes

I’m doing a full on roast dinner :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Chinese duck legs noodles and beansprouts.
Although I don’t know if the duck really was Chinese. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m currently eating a cheese and potato pie with chips, green beans and peas, and a liberal topping of cheddar cheese over the lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Scallops with balsamic, new potatoes, and leek.

2 Likes

Sunday roast after a hard day at work :yum:

3 Likes

Being naughty and have ordered a pizza. Back to the healthy eating tomorrow… Maybe.

4 Likes

Was naughty too and ordered a chinese on account of me being very hungover from drinking in Birmingham til the early hours.

4 Likes

Chinese Takeaway tonight for us. Sunday nights are our one night of naughtiness - food that is… :smile:

3 Likes

Cold meats and bubble & squeak tonight!

At work today so got the usual chicken breast and wholegrain rice, tonight when i get home it’ll just be yoghurt, oats and fruit

1 Like

Homemade pizza tonight. Dough is ready, just need to work out what toppings to put on it!

Might do something easy tonight like home cooked fish and chips :grin: but also got to put the soup maker on to make lunch for tomorrow (produce from the garden) xx

2 Likes

I made my first goulash this evening! Was lovely :drooling_face:

I had oats, milk and frozen berries tonight… quick filling dinner

Not tonight as such, but I’m currently eating a vanilla cheesecake for lunch. It’s been one of those mornings. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yoghurt, oats and fruit again tonight, might even treat myself with a spoonful on peanut butter in with it

1 Like

The OH and I have just started the Keto diet, so day two of very low carb and sugar, usually a staple in my diet. I am hoping to shift a bit of Dad bod.

Roast beef dinner. :yum:

1 Like